Jakey x Bryan pt 2

So in this oneshot Jakey and Bryan are about to kiss but Jakey asks a question. Now onto the oneshot.

Jakey POV
"Why don't you kiss me anymore?" "Your sisters hate me you know." Bryan sighed and looked up at me. "They don't matter my feelings for you is what matters." I hugged Bryan. "Lets go to your and Brandeen's base." I nodded but said, "What if Daveed and Brandeen are making out in there?" Bryan just laughed and dragged me over to the base. We went in ajd as I suspected there is Daveed making out with Brandeen on his bed. I fake coughed and Daveed looks at me. "Seems like we been caught." Now that I look at it more Brandeen didn't have a shirt on. That little piece of crap! "Seems like you two were getting frisky." "Yup but I will continue somewhere else." After Daveed said that seeing my glare he grabbed Brandeen and took him out the base. I scoffed "I will have a talk with him later." "Come on Bryan you act like Daveed stole your friend or something." I sigh and smiled at him. Little did we know two sisters followed us in here and when we were distracted hid under the bed.

Bri POV
"This is a perfect plan." I whispered to Lily. She nodded and we watched them.

Bryan POV
"Jakey lets kiss already." "But your sisters." "I DONT CARE NOW KISS ME!" I flinched at his yelling. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have screamed. But why are you afraid they aren't here?" "What if they are hiding under the bed." Bryan laughed and I started to slowly laugh to. Thats not possible right? I lean in and as I am about to kiss Bryan two people leap out and ruins the moment. "Don't ever kiss our brother!" We look over and saw Bri and Lilly. "Go away and let me be happy." The sisters looked at eachother and realized they were being a nuicence. "We're sorry Bryan and Jakey." We said it was fine and they left. After that I leaned in and kissed Bryan this time without interruption.