Lychee and Suit Shopping

So I don't know the reason either so this will literally be just him sleep deprived. In this oneshot while they are shopping Daveed and Brandeen happen to work there. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
"So whats a suit?" Davis just laughed while Lychee looked down. "Hey Lychee you okay?" I look at Cal then Lychee. "Yea I'm fine just sleepy." "Did you get a good night sleep middle bro?" I went up to Lychee and looked up at him. "No not really I stayed up till 5 and you guys woke me up at 6." I hugged Lychee and he hugged me back. "COME ON GUYS WERE AT THE PLACE." I stayed by Lychee to make sure he doesn't fall. "How may we help you today?" Lychee looked up and said, "We are leaving." "Lychee how you been?" "You know these people?" Cal asked confused. "Yea I know them." I gave Lychee to Cal. I then go up to them. "Hi I'm Riccaro I'm the son of Set I am from Mercury-" Before I can go on Lychee pulled me back. "Don't talk to them." "Lychee let the boy continue. Hello Riccaro I am Brandeen. Lychee's mentor." "You already know me." Daveed had said. "Yea your the dude who told me to sell my body for money!" Everyone looked at Daveed while I was confused. "So you trying to make my younger brother to sell his body? I will fight you." Davis said. "I will fight you." "Nope nope nope were only getting suits." "Ah yes little red boi here is the child section." "I am not a child!" Lychee grabbed me and dragged me over to the child section. "If I shop at the chuld section your shopping at the child section." I smiled knowing middle bro would be a child with me. Lychee started to yawn and fell asleep in the changing room. I locked the door saying, "Lychee need sleep." Everyone sighed and waited 4 hours until he woke up.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.