Stupid Feelings... pt. 2

High school au

{Third Person POV}

Patton-cake💙: I got a boyfriend!!

What perfect timing.

Logay: That's great

Patton-cake💙: it is! Do you wanna know who it is?

Logay: Sure

Patton-cake💙: it's Tyler from English!

Logay: Alright. Well I'm going to bed good night Pat

Patton-cake💙: Good night LoLo! Sweet dreams!

Logan sighed, laying back on the bed, "Right when I started feeling." He told himself, taking his glasses off before soon going to sleep.

Patton was so, so... happy!

Yeah, happy.

Of course he is, he got a boyfriend today! That's a thing people celebrate, obviously.

He sat on his bed, sighing, he was... confused.

He likes Tyler! Obviously, that's why he's dating him, he likes him.

But do you like him like that?

"'Course I do" he told himself, laying on his back and taking his glasses off, setting them on his pillow.

He'll have to put those on his desk before going to sleep, but right now he just wanted to lay down.

Two weeks later

Patton grabbed his phone, quickly texting his friends.

Patton-cake💙: guys guess what!

On The Virge of Tears: ?

Shut Up Virgil: what?

Logay: What is it Patton?

Patton-cake💙: so... me, my mom, my sis, and dad are supposed to be going on this sledding thing today

Shut Up Virgil: and..?

Patton-cake💙: but my mom and dad have this work thing and said I could bring friends!

Logay: You want us to go sledding?

Patton-cake💙: yep!

On The Virge of Tears: alright

Shut Up Virgil: sounds fun!

Patton-cake💙: LoLo? You wanna come?

Logay: Sure

Patton grinned, they wanted to go!

Patton-cake💙: great!

The group continued texting, talking about what they'll do and things.

Small Time Skip

Logan grabbed his scarf, since it would be cold when they were sledding, obviously. He then walked outside, seeing his friends waiting in Patton's parent's car.

"LoLo!" He smiled, getting in the backseat and sitting next to Roman, "Okay, change of plans Kiddos. Tyler's coming with us!" "You mean your boyfriend~" Roman teased. "Yes, my boyfriend, calm down Ro."

"It's just nice that you got one." He turned to Logan, "When are you gonna get a boyfriend?" He shrugged, Probably never he thought, "Alright. Anyways," he went on talking about... something.

To be perfectly honest Logan wasn't paying attention to whatever Disney or Musical thing he was talking about.
(And the author didn't really know what to write)

He felt the car stop and looked up, seeing they were at what he was guessing, was Tyler's house.

Tyler opened the front door and got in the passenger seat, "Hello Dear." He greeted Patton, kissing him. "Hi Ty!"

Ah, now I know what anger feels like.

As Logan was feeling his anger Roman had just noticed there was something wrong with him.

"Logan?" He turned to him, "Yes, Roman?" "Is there something wrong?" He asked, a hint of worry in his tone. "No, of course there's not, I'm fine." "Yeah... sure." "Everything is fine." "Never said it wasn't."

Logan glared at him, "What's wrong?" "Nothing is wrong." Roman sighed, "Fine, whatever you say."

The group eventually got to what seemed to be a field.

"Hey Pat?" Virgil asked, "Yeah?" "Wasn't your sister supposed to come?" "Yeah, but she felt sick, so I invited Tyler!"

"Oh, that makes sense" "Yep, now c'mon!" He got out of the car, going to the back and taking something put before running the hill, Landon running next to him.

"Stupid Tyler..." Logan grumbled under his breath, "Lo?" "Yes, Virgil?" He said, not looking away from Patton and Tyler, who were now at the top of the hill. "Somethin' wrong?" He nodded, "Everything is fine."

He opened his mouth as if to say something but decided against it, "Alright." He walked up the hill, Roman skipping happily behind him.

Logan sighed, trudging up the hill, seeing everyone else ready to go down.

"So, how exactly do you do this?" Virgil asked, "Have... have you never been sledding?" Tyler asked, "Um.. no." He mumbled, looking at the ground. "That's okay! I'll show you what to do." Patton stood from his sled and walked over to where Virgil was.

"Everyone ready?" Patton asked once he had helped Virgil. Everyone nodded and said 'yes', "Okay, one, two three!"

They all slid down the hill, laughing as they did so.

~

Patton happily got out of his parent's car, skipping up to the porch with his boyfriend behind him. "So what movies do you wanna watch?" He asked as he unlocked the door, flicking the lights on, "I dunno." He said as they walked into the kitchen, "Alrighty, what about Big Hero 6?"

"If you'd like." Patton flashed a smile at him before grabbing a bowl, "Popcorn!" He sang, the other laughing.

When they were done making the popcorn they sat on the couch, Patton snuggled against Tyler, who had his arms wrapped around him.

As the movie went on Patton started to sit up more.

By the time the movie was almost over he had his head on his shoulder, "Tired?" Tyler asked the other, who nodded, "Yeah, a little." He mumbled, "Alright, I'll go okay?" "Mm... alright, see you Monday." "See you Monday."

He got up and he laid down, Tyler putting the blanket over him, "Bye dear " "Good bye darling." He smiled down at him, kissing the top of his head before leaving.

Not much progress but eH-

Kinda liked it I guess, I dunno really

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜