Literally something I just came up with

So... this is based off of this scene from the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie "Chipwrecked"

I like it way too much

Human au

(Also, this is logicality and there's minor cussing)

{Third Person POV}

"C'mon guy's, it's starting to rain" Roman told the other's, the group were stuck on an island and after the most responsible of them all, Logan, got bit by some spider he thought his name was no longer that, that it was Simone (I didn't know what name to use for him) and that he was actually fun.

"Well what's the plan?" Virgil asked as he followed him, the two standing under a tree and waiting for the other's. "Well we need to make some kind of shelter" Virgil nodded, agreeing, "Guy's! Hurry!"

"Sorry I injured my ankle" Janus said sarcastically as he limped to where they were, Remus skipping behind him. "Logan, Patton, come on!" "Hang on!"

Patton grinned at Logan, who had taken his hand, "We should go with them" he told him. "Well we could, or..." he pulled him slightly closer, "Or what LoLo?" "Or we could dance in the rain" "But there's no music silly" "We don't need music, besides, I've been wanting to do this since I first set my eyes on you"

Patton blushed pink, looking down, "Well, I guess there's no harm in it"

Roman stared at the two, "What do you mean no harm?? It's about to rain!" "Actually, it is raining" Virgil said as he watched the water fall.

"So? That doesn't matter" Logan said as he spun Patton slowly, Patton giggling softly, "Yeah, it kinda does" "Please Roman, where's your romance?" He asked, guiding Patton through a made up song in his head.

"Did you just ask where my romance is?? I'm plenty romantic! My name is in romance!"

Logan ignored him, still dancing with Patton, who had figured out the moves fairly quick. As the two danced the rain started going down harder, smudging both of their glasses.

"Logan!"

"This is getting way too weird" Virgil said as he watched the pair, watching as Logan started speeding up their dance moves. "Yeah, Lo is the responsible one, I'm the fun one, I should be the one dancing in the rain while he yells at me to stop"

As Roman and Virgil continued talking Logan spun Patton again, Patton giggling. "That's the cutest thing I've ever heard" Logan told him, the other turning bright red, "Man, you just get better and better don't you?"

He put his head down, "No..." "Yes" he looked up at him, "R-really?" "Of course" Logan reassured, pushing Patton's glasses up. "Oh my gosh you're amazing"

"Besides, we need to do something to get off this dreaded island" Roman told Virgil, "True, and Logan's knowledge of random things would really-" he cut himself off, hearing a squeal.

They seen that Logan had picked Patton up by his waist, spinning him, "LoLo!" He squealed, "Be careful!" Virgil called from where he was, Logan putting him back down.

"This is amazing LoLo" Patton told him, "Well that's good"

"That kinda looks fun" Janus said as he leaned on the stick Remus whittled for him. Logan noticed and guided Patton to where Janus and Remus were standing, dipping him, "Go ask Janus to dance" he told Remus, who glanced at Janus.

Walking up to where he was he held his hand out, "Wanna dance?" Janus smiled, taking it, "Why yes, but be careful" he smiled, "Why wouldn't I be?"

Remus guided Janus, who was limping slightly, but he was mainly being held by Remus, "Don't dip me" he warned. Smirking, Remus did just so, Janus laughing when he was pulled back up, "Dammit Remus"

"Guys!" Roman kept trying to get them to stop, but unfortunately they didn't, "You're gonna catch pneumonia if you don't stop!" "Roman, just give up. Besides, you're starting to sound like Logan" "No, don't say that!" He shrugged, "Just sayin'"

"I do not sound like Logan"

Meanwhile Logan was spinning Patton once again, who giggled, "Adorable" Logan told him, Patton smiling and stopping for a split second. "Why thank you"

They smiled at the other lovingly before Logan leaned forward and kissed Patton softly, Patton quickly kissing back, feeling Logan's arms wrap around his waist, pulling him even closer.

"I do sound like Logan don't I?" Virgil nodded, "Yeah"

730 words

Tbh I kinda wanna make a whole book with the plot of Chipwrecked.

Maybe...

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜