Not so princely affairs(prinxiety)

TW: some homophobia, (trust me, it's only mentioned) my crappy writing adorable fluff and gayness

Royal au

Info is that all of them but Virgil is a prince, that's all you need to know.

{Third Person POV}

Prince Roman of Anvilania (??) had a, well, a "friend" it just so happen to be that said friend has kissed him many, many times and is really cute.

Okay so maybe not a friend, but there's no way he could tell his dad, ya know, the king, that he doesn't like girls, well, he does, just not that way. Maybe... Virgil could dress as a woman until Roman's brother eventually kills their dad? No, he would never agree to that, no matter how many times he would ask.

"Roman?" He turned, seeing Virgil standing in the door, "Your dad wants to talk to you..." He froze, no, that can't be the reason. "Okay..." He said quietly, standing, "I'll see you later" "Um.. actually, he wanted to talk to both of us"

Crap

"Okay, this will be fine, everything's fine" he said, attempting to calm down, "We can do this" he walked down the hall with Virgil, knowing that his dad did know.

When he got to where he was supposed to be his dad grinned, "Roman! It's so good to see you! I just got back from visiting King Stephen and King Aaron" he nodded, "They wanted me to say hi from logan and Patton, they seem to be really good friends, well, you can call it that"

"Anyways, about you and Virgil" Roman felt time stop, literally stop, he couldn't move, not even if he tried, "I support you fully" Wait, what?

"Um... what?" He got up, "I support you, although others may not, I'm the king, they can always, what's the word? Oh! Disappear" Roman processed what happened, "Really?" He nodded, "Of course, and I know you and Virgil have been fooling around, trust me I'm not that stupid"

"Um... yeah, uh, so your okay with that?" "Why wouldn't I be?"

"That's... a good point" he said, wait, if he supported them, then they could get married, they've talked about it, they would want to marry each other when they were ready. "Does that mean we can get married?"

"Why of course!" Roman grinned, turning to his boyfriend, "Did you hear that?" He nodded, "Yeah, I heard..." "Well what's wrong?" He asked, lifting his face to look at him, "It's nothing, really" he sighed, he didn't want to push it, "Okay," he kissed him, "Love you" he said when they pulled away, "Love you too"

Virgil felt bad, he could marry who he wanted but his best friend couldn't. Patton and Logan were more than friends, which the King already knew, it was really obvious actually, but Patton's dad is very, very, homophobic.

Well they were gonna change that.

Well, after Roman and Virgil went on a date, but then they were going to.

This will most likely be more than two parts, but maybe it'll be only two if I actually try on the next chapter.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜