OC stories? a/n

Don't worry, I'm working on some chapters. But, I have a question.

So, I've created these OC's that are certain ships.You have prinxiety, logicality, demus, and remile. Ya know, the regulars, but I was wondering if ya know, maybe you guys would want to read those or not.

First, let me introduce you to them!

James, 16: He is the son of Logan and Patton, he is very sweet, friendly, and smart. He is also protective of his younger sister. (Actually they all are) He is known as the "innocent kid" at school and tries out for wrestling (And he might have a slight crush on his best friend, Dylan)

Isabella, 12: She is James' brother and Logan and Patton's daughter. She is very clever and friendly, much like her brother. She is also the smartest in her class and has a very high reading level. (Thanks to Logan reading to her when she was little)

Dylan, 16: He is an only child because Janus and Remus can barely handle him alone. He is sarcastic, dirty-minded, a gamer boy, and football captain. (No one knows how him and James are friends) he's an average student but mainly gets B's. (And he has a crush on James)

Matt, 17: He is the son of Roman and Virgil. He has a twin brother named Lyle, and is very supportive of him. He loves to sing and have Disney marathons, even if he does have a little bit more anxiety than the average person. He has average grades and usually keeps to himself.

Lyle, 17: He is trans, and is supported by his dads, friends, and brother, his deadname is Lydia. He loves musicals and the origins of Disney movies. He hangs out with his best friend, Emily alot and his other friends.

Emily, 17: Emily is the daughter of Emile and Remy, and loooves boba tea. She helps her friends with their problems and is defiantly the mom friend. She watches cartoons with her best friend every Friday and has sleep overs with him.

The ships would be DylanxJames, Isabellaxanotheroc, Mattxanotheroc, and EmilyxLyle (or Lydia, but that would be before he figured out he's trans)

So, would you want to read stuff with them? I kinda just wanted to see before I posted anything with them.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜