Photographs (logicality)

Human au

{Third Person POV}

Patton was sitting on his and his husband's bed, looking through old pictures of him and Logan in a box. As he was he heard the door open and someone walk in the room, feeling the bed dip next to him and a kiss on the top of his head.

"Good evening dear." Patton smiled at hearing his husband's greeting, "Hello darling." He said, not looking away from the photos he was riffling through. "What are you doing?" He asked, looking in the box.

"Looking through some old photos!" "Really?" He grabbed one of the pictures, smiling at teenage him and Patton, "Do you know when we took this picture?" Logan asked, showing it to his husband.

"I'd say... after Roman and Virgil got together." "Really? How can you tell?" "You can see them in the background." He told him, pointing at the background, showing the other couple kissing. "Oh." "Do you remember this one?" He asked, showing a picture of himself, his grin wider than usual. "Of course, it was right after you proposed. It was only about a year ago."

"Just making sure you remembered the happiest day of my life." "That wasn't the happiest day of my life." Patton looked up from looking through pictures, "It wasn't?" He asked, tilting his head slightly, confused by what his husband meant. "No, marrying you was." Patton grinned, leaning forward and kissing the tip of his nose, "You're so cute."

Logan smiled, "I know. You've told me more times than I can count." "Just making sure you know." Patton said, a small smile on his face as he went back to looking through the photos.

"Speaking of our wedding." He took out a copy of their wedding photo, matching the one on their mantel, showing the two in blue tuxes, Patton's a light blue and white and Logan's dark blue and black. Patton had a bouquet of white and pink roses in his hand, a sunflower chain sitting on his head, a matching one of Logan's head.

"Where did you find these anyway?" Logan asled, taking the photo and looking at it, as if he didn't seen it every time he walked through their living room. "Under the bed." He said, pulling out a picture and smiling again.

"Look at this one." He showed Logan the picture, who smiled.

The picture was of Logan and Patton on their first date, sitting at a table with a candle in the middle, plates of food in front of them. In the picture college Logan was talking about something, Patton with his arms propped up, his hands folded and his head resting on the folded hands. On his face was a lovesick exspression, along with a goofy grin on his face, which Logan hadn't noticed, considering he had his eyes shut while he was talking.

"What was it I was talking about?" Logan asked, trying to remember what he was talking about on his and his husband's first date, "I think it was something about constellations." Patton answered, putting the photo back in the box.

"Wait, who took that picture?"

"Roman and Virgil."

"Of course."

527 words

Happy Valentines Day!💞

For Valentines Day you all are getting more chapters!

So yeah, lots of updates today.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜