Slip of the Tongue (prinxiety)

Human au

This is sort of a human au actually. The way it works for this au is that Virgil is a witch. He doesn't have a wand or anything though, the way it works is he points and then the magic sets in... I don't know, I've been rewatching Sabrina the Teenage Witch recently.

{Third Person POV}

Virgil ran around his kitchen, trying to find an oven mitt, "Need any help?" He turned and seen his friend, or roommate, Patton, and his boyfriend standing by the entrance of the kitchen. "No, I got it, you guy's go." He shrugged and the two walked off as Virgil went back to what he was doing.

I can't do this alone. He thought as he sat on a chair by the table, "Patt!" He yelled, hoping he was still home, "Don't worry, I'm here kiddo." He reassured, walking in the kitchen and grabbing his apron, putting it on, "LoLo! Come help!"

"Ro?" Janus asked, waiting for the other to answer, "What do you want Janus?" He asked from the other side of the phone. "Can you come over tonight?" "Uh.. yeah, sure, I don't have anything planned." "Great! Man are the fireworks gonna blast tonight..." He added, "What?" "What?" "Uh.. okay, well I'll be over soon."

"Janus. What are you doing?" Virgil asked, eyeing the other suspiciously, "Nothing." He said simply, putting the phone down. "Alright.. well you might wanna go into your cat form, they're gonna be here any second."

Janus sighed, but soon later was a beautiful blond cat. Janus was one of the people who knew Virgil was a witch, after all, he himself was one. Unfortunately he had to stay at the house all the time, everyday because of him previously trying to take over the world.

Really, it was more of a punishment to Virgil than him.

Virgil heard a knock on the door and ran to the door, much more anxious than usual. They shouldn't be here yet!

He opened the door to see his fianće on the other side, "Hello dear." Aaron said, leaning down and kissing his head, "Hey." "So, I'm going to go get my parents and I'll be back with them soon, just thought I should come and tell you."

He smiled, "Thanks." Aaron flashed him a smile before he left, Virgil shutting the door behind him.

"I still think you should be marrying Roman." Janus spoke from the top of a shelf, "Shut up cat. Me and Aaron are getting married, not me and Roman, get over it." "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Virgil was getting plates out when he heard the doorbell ring, "Oh God, they're here. Logan get the door please." Logan walked into the living room and opened the door. "Ah Virgil there you a-" Aaron cut himself at seeing Logan at the door, "You're not my fianće." "What a good observation."

"You. I like you." Aaron's mom told him, "Thank you, but I'm not marrying your son, I have a boyfriend." Logan said before moving away, letting her, Aaron, and his dad inside.

"You must be Aaron's dad, Aaron told me a lot about you." Virgil said as he walked up to the man next to Aaron, who he assumed was his dad. "Well he obviously didn't tell you I don't care for small talk." He said before walking to the couch and sitting down, Aaron's mom sitting down next to him.

Virgil looked down, embarrassed, Great, now they hate me. "Hey, don't worry about it." Aaron reassured him, lifting his head up to look at him, "Okay, okay, I won't."

He walked back to the kitchen, seeing Patton, Logan, Janus and...

Really?

"Roman, what are you doing here?" Virgil asked his ex, who was sitting at the table, "Janus invited me." Virgil glared at the cat, who jumped from the counter down to the floor, walking into the living room. "He said something about fireworks."