Clumsy (Logicality)

TW: mentions of a busted lip, and mentions of blood

Human au

{Third Person POV}

"Patton... what happened?" Logan asked his husband, who was sitting on their bed criss cross applesauce, looking down at the blankets.

"I fell." He mumbled as Logan sat across from him on the bed, a wet washcloth in his hand. "How, exactly?"

Patton mumbled again and Logan lifted his head to look up at him, showing his busted lip, "What did you say dear?"

"I tripped over my feet." Patton said embarrassingly, looking over to the side, face dusted pink.

"How does someone even manage to do that?" Logan asked as he began wiping the blood from Patton's bottom lip.

Patton shrugged and Logan smiled a little, "But you do get to have a popsicle."

At that Patton grinned, "I do?" Logan nodded, "It would be like an ice pack." He stated.

"Except it's colorful and tastes good." Patton chimed in before wincing at the pain on his lip. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Patton said, "But now that I think about it I won't be able to kiss you."

"Why's that?" Logan asked, lifting the washcloth from the wound. "Because of my lip? I thought that was obvious."

"Well I could kiss you here," Logan kissed the others cheek, "Or here," a kiss to the forehead, "Or here." A final kiss to the tip of his nose.

Patton grinned before wincing again, "Darn, that hurt." "Well the bleeding is starting to stop." Logan said, "Which means you get a popsicle."

"Ooh! Yay! Can I have a blue one?" Patton asked as he leapt off the bed, Logan standing and following behind him.

"Of course." Logan stated as the two made their way down the hall and to the kitchen.

"Thanks Lo! Do you want a popsicle?" He asked, opening the freezer, "Sure." Logan said with a small smile, amazed at how excited the other now was.

So the two grabbed their popsicles and were now sitting at the kitchen table, talking and having popsicles.

372 words

I'm tired.

Not of anything specific, just tired.

So yeah, hope you liked this, I kinda do.

I'm gonna go to sleep now.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜