Wish (Prinxiety)

TW: one cuss word

Human/magic au

{Third Person POV}

Roman has a certain magic power.

This power is to simple state "I wish" and say whatever he wants afterwards.

An example is this is "I wish for snow tomorrow." and the next day there would be a fresh layer of powdery snow covering everything outside.

He liked it, it could get annoying sometimes, but it was a pretty amazing thing to have.

Although Roman had been told by his friends (Logan) to not use the powers for dumb or useless things. He had promised not to but once in a while he would slip up and Logan would have to lecture him as a miniature version of the marshmallow monster from Ghostbusters sat on his kitchen counter.

But he hasn't done that in a while, so that's something.

Roman was currently watching Hamilton though, so (hopefully) there would be no mini-marshmellow monsters that day.

Although Roman had a knack for making dumb moves.

"I wish I had a boyfriend." Roman mindlessly said, momentarily forgetting about his little powers.

Just then a boy around his age appeared next to him on the couch.

"Holy shit."

265 words

So... that was interesting.

I kinda liked it though. Even if it was pretty random.

Also, we're going to th e pool tomorrow and I somehow managed to convince my family I'm comfortable in my body and that I'd love to go to the pool.

I do have another option to stay with my grandma instead, but I'm not doing that.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜