A first time (Day 7)

TW: my crappy writing, adorable fluff, and gayness

Human au

{Third Person POV}

"Okay, so who's your favourite?" Patton asked, grabbing two of his stuffed animals, "The bear or the cat?" "The bear" Patton gave it to him and sat back down, "So what should we watch?" Logan asked, grabbing his blanket. "How about... Glow Up?" Patton asked, grabbing the remote, "Sure"

The two watched for a little while until Patton sighed, "I want to do someone's make-up now" he said, "That's the thing about these shows, I get inspiration and then do nothing about it. It doesn't help that Peyton isn't here, so I have no one to-" he stopped and turned toward the other, "Unless, I do your make-up"

"No" Patton frowned, "Why not? I'm good at it! Just ask Peyton! I did her's for prom!" Logan thought, Peyton's make-up did look good that night. "Fine" he said, smiling when Patton squealed, "Okay, so, do you know what you want?" "You can decide"

Patton smiled and went to get his sister's make-up box, "Okay, close your eyes" he said, opening an eyeshadow pallet. He applied red to his eyes and then orange, "Your gonna love this" he said, blowing on his eyes, "Ow! Why'd you do that?" Patton laughed, "To make sure it doesn't get in your eyes"

He finished his eyeshadow and moved on to the lips, "Okay, open your mouth like this" he said, demonstrating. Logan opened his mouth and Patton applied blue lipstick to it.

"There!" He said, finishing, "Can I see it?" Logan asked "Of course you can!" He said, grabbing a mirror and putting it to his face, "Do you like it?"

Patton had gave him rainbow eyeshadow and bisexual lipstick, "It looks amazing! Thank you Patton!" "Your welcome, and I'm glad you like it" he said, putting the make-up box on the floor. "Now, do you wanna watch Hercules?"

The two watched Hercules and about halfway through Patton fell asleep, "Patton get up" Logan said, pushing him off his shoulders, he knew Patton was faking it, "I can't, I'm asleep" he said, "You'll have to carry me" Logan laughed and picked him up, "Get up" he said. "Ugh, what kind of best friend are you?" He said, getting up, "Virgil's my new best friend"

Logan laughed, "Okay, then I'll leave" he said, getting up, "No, don't leave" Patton said, grabbing his arm and pulling him back on the bed. "Stay with me"

Patton laid down and brought Logan down with him, "You do know that the show is on right?" He asked, Patton laying on top of him, "Yeah" "Well I'd like to watch it" he whispered, noticing how close they were, Patton hummed and leaned forward, softly pecking his lips.

Logan smiled and pulled him closer, "You messed up my lipstick" he said before pulling him in for another.

Hope you liked it! I decided to make it a first kiss thingy but I did want to do angst for it.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜