A Dare (logicality)

High school au

TW: cussing, heated making out (no smut tho), fluff, my crappy writing, and gayness

{Third Person POV}
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Patton" Roman said, he was sitting on Patton's bed, hugging a pillow while their friends Virgil and Logan, sat near him, "Truth or dare?" The other thought for a second, "Dare!" "Okay, I dare you to fake date...." he looked at their two friends, "Logan" he said, smirking as the two blushed.

"Um... no?" Patton said, hoping that saying that would work "Okay, then truth. Who do you like?" Patton sighed, "Fine, I'll do the dare" "How long do we have to do it?" Logan asked. "A week! And since today is Sunday it starts tomorrow" "Hooray for you two" Virgil said, smirking "Okay, Roman. Truth or dare?" Logan said,

"Dare of course!" "I dare you and Virgil to fake date" "No!" They said in unison "If we have to then you have to" he sighed, looking at Virgil, "Fine" "Hang on!" Roman said, holding up his arms, "Let's make this a challenge, first pair to actually catch feelings looses!" They all nodded and agreed.

"Great! We all start tomorrow!"

Day 1

{In text}

Patton-cake🐶                    Logay🌈       

Good morning sweetie!💙

                                                   What?
The dare silly!             

                 Oh, yes, I must have forgotten

That's okay! So what do you want to do for our first date?

           Maybe watch something at one of our house's?

Yeah! Do you want to come to mine?

                                                                Sure
Okay, see you at school!

                                                See you there

                        {Out of text}

Patton skipped up to the school to the steps, "Hiya Lo!" He said, kissing his cheek "Hello Patton" the other said, trying not to show his blush. "Ready for homeroom?" Logan nodded "Yes, we should be going"

They walked down the hall, Logan reading as Patton held his hand, steering him away from people and walls. Nobody really payed much attention, their school was very LGBTQ+ friendly and everyone already thought they were dating. (Relatable, my friends love to ship me with my other friend)

"We're here!" Patton said, walking into their homeroom, "Hi Mr. Whitten! Logan say hi!" Logan looked up from his book, "Good morning Mr. Whitten" He said, going by his teachers desk "Good morning Patton, Logan. Are you two finally dating?"

They flushed, "Did Roman tell you?" Mr. Whitten nodded, "He sure did" Patton laughed, "Well did he tell you that him and Virgil have to fake date?" "Really? Well I'll have to tell him I know later" Patton laughed, "Okay, we'll be there"

"We should go sit now" Logan said "You're right!" Patton said, running over to a seat as Logan sat next to him, still holding hands.

{Time skip brought to you by my intrusive thoughts, Rebecca}