Rain (Logicality)

TW: my crappy writing, adorable fluff, and gayness

So this takes place at the same time Virgil and Roman are doing their thing in the music oneshot.

{Third Person POV}

Patton sat in Science, he was working on a project with his partner, "Do you think we'll need to stay after school?" He asked, "I don't think so, we'll still have time tomorrow so I think we're good if we keep it like this" they answered, "But if you want one of us can stay to work on it" "Yeah, I guess I can, I don't have anything planned" "Okay, call me if you need help on anything" Patton smiled, "I'm sure I can do it, I don't want to bother you"

Soon the bell rang and Patton continued working on their project for a good fifteen minutes, "All done" he said, finishing and grabbing his things. He walked down the hall and looked outside, it was raining pretty hard out, "Darn, I forgot my umbrella"

"Do you need help?" He turned around and seen Logan, "Hiya Lo! Yeah, I kinda do. I forgot my umbrella" "I can help you with that" he said, showing him his, "We can share mine" "Thank you! C'mon we better go, I don't want to keep you for too long" "Oh, you won't, I never have anything planned after school" he said, walking outside, Patton following behind.

He opened the umbrella and Patton quickly went under it, "I like your umbrella" he said, looking at the rainbow stripes above him, "Yes, well I like how the colours stand out when it rains" "Yeah, it does look pretty compared to the rain clouds"

The two continued walking down the street, "Oh wait!" Logan turned around, "I forgot my jacket in my locker" "That's fine, you can use mine" "Are you sure?" He nodded, "Here take it" Patton grinned and took it, wrapping it around his shoulders, "You sure your fine?" He asked, looking up at him, "Yeah, besides, I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt" "Okay, just want to make sure"

"So how was your day?" Logan asked, "It was good! I helped Hailey plan the dance" "That's good, what's the theme?" "It's gonna be a costume party! You can dress up in groups, alone, or if your dating someone, with them" "That's a good idea, do you know what your going to be?" "I've been thinking about going as a human version of Wall-E, but I still need someone to be Eve" "I can be Eve" Patton grinned, "Yeah! That's a good idea, and you fit it really well" he said as they arrived at his door, "I'll work ok my costume, do you want any help on yours?" "Yeah, I'm not the best at making things, that's more of Roman's thing" he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Patton laughed, "Okay, I'll help you with it tomorrow, since it'll be Friday" he said, smiling, "I'll see you then" Logan said, "See you then" Patton shut the door as Logan smiled to himself, Roman was wrong, he wouldn't regret not helping him.

And that ones done! I always like it when I finish these, it makes me happy. Also, I will do another part for this, and it'll be both.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜