Introduction (prinxiety)

TW: sorta homophobia, my crappy writing, some fluff, and gayness

{Third Person POV}

"So mom, dad, do you maybe want to meet my boyfriend?" His mom looked up from her book, "I don't know, we still need to process the whole being gay thing" Roman sighed, "Okay, that's fine"

"So what did they say?" "They said they still need to process the whole being gay thing" Virgil sighed through the phone, "Okay, well I gotta go, talk to you later" "Talk to you later"

"Do you think they accept me?" Roman asked Virgil that night, "I'm sure they do" he said, kissing his cheek, "Now, I should leave so you can get to sleep"

A few months later and he asked again, "So are you ready to meet him?" "No honey, we'll be busy and stuff" He sighed, he really wanted them to meet him, especially his sister, "Okay, that's fine!" He said, putting on a fake smile, "I'll see you later!" "See you later"

Roman went to Virgil's house to tell him the news, "So they still don't want to meet you" Virgil sighed, "It's okay, at least you met my parents, that's a good thing"

A year later and Roman thought that they would defiantly want to meet his now fianće, "Okay, are you finally ready to meet him?" His mother sighed, "Your still dating him? You haven't broken up yet?" "Actually we're engaged" his mother sighed again, explaining how they weren't ready.

That was until his sister came into the room, "Hey Roman, whatcha doin here?" "Hey Emily, I was just asking if mom wanted to meet my fianće" he said, getting ready to leave, "Well I want to meet him" he perked up, "You do?" "Yeah, after all, your gonna be marrying him!"

Roman grinned, "Okay, I'll call him" of course their mother protested, to which they said she wasn't gonna have to worry about that, they were gonna go to a nice cáfe.

"I can't wait to meet him! What does he look like?" She asked as they went inside, "Your gonna have to wait, besides, he's already here" "He is! Okay, cover my eyes so it's more a surprise" he covered her eyes and guided her over to Virgil, who was sitting in a booth, ready to meet her.

"Okay, ready?" She nodded, Roman uncovered her eyes.

"Um, hi" Virgil said, doing a little wave, "Hi!" She said, grinning, "I'm Emily!" She said, reaching her hand across the table for him to shake, which he did.

When they had finished everything Roman took her back to their mom's house, "Okay, be good" he said as she walked inside.

Later when Roman and Virgil got married Emily was the only one who was invited.

Okay, done with that. I really liked it, it is kinda short though.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜