Perfect (logicality)

TW: my crappy writing adorable fluff and gayness

Human au

{Third Person POV}

Patton laid on the couch, waiting for his husband to get home, "Why does dad take forever?" Their son asked, laying next to him, "Because his job is long" "That sucks" "Yeah, it does" "I'm gonna go to Dylan's" "Okay honey, call if your staying the night" he smiled, "I will"

A few more minutes and he got home, "Pat?" Patton sat up, "Your here! I'm a mess, but c'mon I have a surprise for you" "But you look fantastic" he grinned, "Thank you honey, but come on, we're going in the yard" "Um... okay" he grabbed his hand and led them to their backyard, "Honey?" He hummed, "What are we doing?"

He stopped, "I planned a surprise" he put his arms around him, "Were gonna dance" "With no music?" He laughed, "Hang on a sec" they waited and soon heard music playing.

"Good idea" "Why thank you"

They danced, talking about their day, enjoying the moment. Everything was perfect, the weather, the music, the lights, it was amazing, even if they got to do this once in a blue moon.

Logan worked as a teacher, so he worked up until the weekend and Patton was his own boss, but since he was basically the only baker in their small town he got all kinds of orders for cakes and confections. But once in a while they got to do this, have time to themselves, like this.

They enjoyed it, even if they never got it much, they loved it. They both knew that the other still loved them, they knew the other would be back.

They just knew.

I kinda like that one. It was pretty good, I like it. It was short, but that's fine, I especially liked the song, it's one of my favourites.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜