Stupid Feelings... pt. 3

TW: cussing

High school au

{Third Person POV}

Patton was walking around a house, he felt like he recognized it... but, he wasn't exactly sure.

As he walked he seemed to recognize more and more things before he stopped in front of a picture on the wall.

He seen a little girl with long, blond hair put up in messy, braided, pigtails with small white bows at the end. From what he could tell she was wearing a white, long-sleeved dress.

Next to her was a slightly taller boy with short, brunette hair with messy bangs. From what he could tell he was wearing a suit of some kind.

He smiled at the picture.

Behind the boy was a man with round wired glasses that actually looked a lot like his.

Wait.

He looked at the picture more closely before realizing the man in the picture was him, just older.

Older him was wearing a light blue and white suit and held a bouquet of white and pink flowers in one hand. He seen the other hand was resting on another man's waist, his arm wrapped around him. Older him seemed really happy too.

He looked over at the other man, he was wearing a dark navy and black suit, but he didn't have a bouquet in his hand like older Patton did. He couldn't tell who the man was though, it was like his face was blurry, but he could tell he was just as happy as him.

He looked up at the top of the big photo and seen in loopy, yet fancy font:

"Our Wedding"

He smiled wider at it, happy to see older him married. Even if it was just a dream, that's okay.

He turned and walked back down the hall.

This time he noticed more photos.

There was one of the little girl, but her hair was now down at her waist, and she was sitting on the man from the pictures lap, holding a book in her hand.

In another was the boy in a blanket fort, the little girl sitting next to him, holding a pen and notebook, scribbles on the paper.

As he continued he seen the kids got bigger.

In one was the girl, she looked like she was in middle school and she had a green back pack on, her hair in a long ponytail sitting atop her head. Behind her was the boy, still slightly taller, but he now had darkly coloured glasses on.

In another was the boy wearing a graduation cap and gown, the girl giving him a hug as he held what Patton assumed was a high school diploma in one hand in sort of victory.

Also giving him a hug was older Patton, and he guessed the other man was the person taking the picture.

The next one was the girl holding her diploma, but she had a more calmer demeanor than the boy. This time the man from the picture was standing next to her, the boy hugging her tight.

A few more photos later he seen one with the girl, boy, Patton, and the mysterious man sitting on the ground by a Christmas tree.

He walked down until he got to the end.

This photo was him now, dressed in an oversized, dark blue shirt. He was kissing someones cheek, his arms wrapped around him, and this time he could tell who it was.

He looked closer, squinting slightly.

Just before he realized who it was he woke up

Patton opened his eyes, sighing before sitting up.

He looked around, confused on where he was before he remember something.

He slept in the living room last night.

He stood and looked out the window, seeing the sun was shining brightly out. He walked over to the table and sat at a chair, still wondering about that odd dream he had, and trying to figure out who that mysterious man was from the pictures.

He almost got a look, but something woke him up, most likely the sun.

In the middle of his thinking he heard a thud from upstairs.

Or maybe my sister. He thought as he got up from his chair, walking up the stairs to his sister's room.

He opened the door, seeing his sister looking around for something, "Kat?" She looked up, "Yeah?" "What're you doing?" "Just lookin' for something." She said simply, taking her blanket off her bed, "Alrighty. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure."

He turned and walked back down the stairs, now thinking of his dream again.

Who could that mysterious man be? He wondered, going into the kitchen and getting a pan out, Maybe Tyler? You are dating him after all. He thought about that, but decided against it, they really haven't been dating that long.

Well, to him they haven't.

~

Logan sat up from his bed, glancing at his alarm clock, seeing it was four in the morning.

Sighing, he got off the bed and grabbed his glasses, cleaning them off. Instead of trying to go back to sleep he decided to have breakfast, besides, it would take a while for him to go back to sleep.

He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a round cake pan, since he decided to make cinnamon rolls. As he was putting them in the oven he started thinking about Patton.

Again.

Since he now knew about his feelings for Patton all he could think about was him. He thought about when they would have sleepovers and movie marathons and such. Or he would think about just him, him laughing from one of his puns, smiling when he did something right, his hugs when he was excited to see someone, or-

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Logan what the hell!"

He snapped out of his (gay🌈) thoughts, grabbing an oven mit and opening the oven, taking out the pan.

He then heard stomping coming down the stairs.

"What the hell!" Janus yelled again, walking up to his brother, "Why are you baking at," he glanced at the oven clock, "four in the fucking morning?!"

"Because I couldn't get back to sleep." He said as he put the pan on the counter, "God, your lucky mom is at work, she would've killed you." He said as he sat at the table. "Besides, this is like, the fifth time you've been up this early, what's up?"

"Nothing."

"Bull."

Logan sighed, getting the frosting for the cinnamon rolls, "Why is everyone asking that?" "Because there's something wrong with you, something off." "There is not." "Yes, there is, what is it?"

"Nothing." He said, putting the frosting on the cinnamon rolls, "Logan," he turned around, looking at Janus, "there is something off about you, what is it? And if you say 'nothing' I will bitch slap you."

Fine.

"Fine, I'll tell you"

1142 words

(I forgot to do it last chapter)

Just realized this'll probably be at least five parts...

Sorry...

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜