Don't Cry... (logicality)

TW: sad Patton and emotional abuse

This is kinda angsty, but fluff at the end, so don't worry.

High school/kid au

{Third Person POV}

Young Patton felt a tear roll down his face, "Pat-Pat?" His friend looked over at him, "Are you okay?" Patton looked up, "No..." Logan frowned, "Why?" "Kasey was crying, I asked her why and she said mommy got mad at her, so I got sad..."

"Aw, it's okay Pat-Pat" he tried to console the other by putting a hand on his shoulder, but he continued to cry softly, "Do you want a hug?" He looked up and nodded.

Logan wrapped his arms around him, Patton hugging back, crying into his shoulder, "Don't cry Pat... it makes me sad when you cry" "Okay, I won't cry" he promised, looking up at the other.

Present Day

Patton unfortunately kept that promise and hasn't cried since then, which his mom made very hard. He found out the reason Kasey was crying that night.

Their mom was emotionally abusive, mainly to Kasey, as she was the oldest, and Patton got it too, it wasn't horrible, but years of repressing his sadness made him sensitive, especially if someone yelled.

He was currently in his last class of the day, science. He was okay at science, but wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was talking about at the moment.

The bell rang and he got up and walked to his locker, putting in the code, "Hello Patton" he turned and seen his best friend of many, many years standing next to him, "Hi LoLo!" He said happily, well, what he was hoping sounded happy, "Are you ready to go?"

He nodded, tonight Logan would be spending the night, it had felt like forever since the last time he did, and Patton missed him coming over, so they decided to do it that night.

They walked out of the school and to Patton's house. When they walked in Kasey was on her phone, "Hey Kas" she waved, not looking up from her phone, "We're gonna go to my room, tell me if mom comes home" "I will, but lock your door, don't want her running in"

"I will" they walked into the room and Patton locked the door behind them, "Why does Kasey have to tell you when your mother comes home?" Logan asked, sitting on the bed, Patton sitting next to him. "Oh... no reason"

He frowned, "Are you sure?" "Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" He nodded, "Yes, I suppose that makes sense" "Exactly! Now what do you feel like doing?" "Hm... well we could watch some movies"

Patton beamed, "Let's do it! What do you want to watch?" He shrugged, "Not sure, maybe Up?" "Yeah! I'll go make some popcorn, you get everything ready in here" He nodded as Patton left the room, going into the kitchen and making popcorn.

A few minutes later and he came back in the room with two bowls of popcorn, seeing the lights turned off and curtains over the windows, as Logan was plugging in the lights that went above his bed. "LoLo! It looks amazing!"

He smiled, a light pink tinted on his face, "Thank you Patton"

They sat on the bed, both of them leaning on the bedpost, a blanket laid on them, "Aw, this part is always sad" Patton said, watching as the two got married, "It is"

When it got to the scene where Ellie dies, Patton started crying silently, luckily Logan didn't noticed.

Well, until he turned to him.

"Patton? What's wrong? Is it the movie?" He stayed quiet, still crying, "Patton?" He looked up, sniffling, "It's... it's nothing, ignore me" he shook his head, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Nothing is wrong!" He yelled, he didn't mean to, of course he didn't, "O-okay..." He muttered, turning back to the movie, "Lo? I... I didn't mean to yell" "I know"

They sat in silence, agonizing silence, silence they hated, "Lo?" "Hm?" "I'm sorry" he smiled sadly, "Don't apologize, you're obviously crying for a reason" he nodded, "A lot of reasons actually" he joked, laughing softly.

"Really?" He nodded, "Why?"

He sighed, "Remeber when I told you I found Kasey crying in her room?" He nodded, "You told me not to cry... that you would get sad if I did, and I promised I wouldn't. Well, I took it real literal"

"Aw, Patt-" he cut himself off and grabbed his hand, "Pat-Pat, don't worry about that, you can be sad and cry" he smiled, interlocking their fingers, "That's nice to know LoLo"

They stayed like that until Patton looked up, smiling, tears stained on his face, "I love you Logan, not platonically, romantically"

Wait, he actually said that.

Oh crap, he wasn't suppo-

"I love you too" Logan said, interrupting the other's thoughts, "Really?" He nodded, "That's good to know"

They stared lovingly at each other for a while, "Lo?" "Yes Pat?" "Is it okay if I kiss you?" He smiled, face crimson, "Yes it is"

He grabbed his collar, pulling him into a kiss. It was loving, sweet, and they both leaned into it, they had been waiting for this.

I kinda liked that one. It turned out really well considering I wrote it at midnight (It's morning when I'm posting this)

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜