The Dance (both)

TW: my crappy writing adorable fluff, and gayness

{Third Person POV}

Patton skipped up to Logan's house, knocking on the door. Roman answered, he had a tape measurer flung ever his shoulder and a pair of scissors, "Oh! Hi Patton, Logan's ready for you to help" he said, opening the door the rest of the way. He went inside and seen Logan standing on a stool with his arms stretched out, "Patton's  here" Roman said. "I know, I could hear you"

Roman and Patton had taken his measurements so he could fit it, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" Patton said, shutting the door. Logan smiled, "So are you two dating now?" Roman asked, walking into the living room and sitting down, "No, just going with him" "Right"

~

Roman and Logan walked up to Virgil's house and knocked, him and Logan were gonna pick up Virgil and Patton at his house and go to the dance together.

Virgil opened the door, he was dressed as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas, he put random little scars on his face and painted his skin the same colours as hers, he had also stitched random patches together for a jacket, and had black ripped jeans on, "You look amazing!" Roman said.

He had dressed up a Jack Skellington, he had put on white make-up and made black lines next to his mouth and put eyeshadow and eyeliner on like Virgil's usual make-up. He made the suit and held a rose, "Here ya go" he said, handing it to him, "Well, thank you" he said, "Patton will be down in a second" he said, "In fact, there he is"

Patton happily walked up to the door and smiled, he was wearing orange overalls and a faded black and white stripped long sleeve shirt, along with brown work boots, and had goggles on instead of his usual glasses "That's a great costume" Logan said. He of course was Eve, his outfit was pretty simple, he had on a long sleeved white shirt with the little logo and white pants, black shoes and had exchanged his glasses for more of a sunglasses type.

When they got to the dance they looked around, Janus and Remus dressed up as Harly Quinn and The Joker, only Janus had didn't wear shorts, Remy and Emile were Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit.

"This looks amazing Patton!" Virgil said, looking at the pink, black, and silver streamers, "Thanks kiddo!" He said happily, it had taken them awhile to come up with everything, but it was worth it.

Virgil and Roman stayed for a little while but quickly got bored and started walking through the halls. "So," Roman started, "Are we dating or..?" Virgil smiled, "If you want we're dating, I've liked you for awhile" Roman smiled back, "I've liked you too" he said, wrapping his arm around him. They continued walking around, just talking.

"C'mon Lo!" Patton said excitedly, grabbing his hand and leading him the the dance floor. He had dodged every other song that came on but Patton was persistent, "Fine" he said, lucky for them a slow song came on and Patton grinned, "Okay, you put your hands here" he said, taking his hands and putting them on his hips, "And I put mine here" he wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

"So how was your day?" Patton asked, "It was okay," the two continued dancing, the silence overcoming them. Patton started laughing, "Why are you laughing?" "The awkwardness" he said simply, "It's funny" "Yeah, I guess so"

Patton grinned, he liked this. He shut his eyes, enjoying the music, listening to the soft melody, "Patton?" He opened his eyes, "Yeah?" "Can I ask you something?" Logan asked, "Sure!" "So, I was wondering if you, have feelings for anyone? Romantically?" "I mean, yeah, why?" "I was just wondering" "Do you?" Logan smiled, "I do, and their wonderful" "Can you tell me about them?"

"Their amazingly nice, absolutely gorgeous, and is so sweet they give me cavities" "Well they sound absolutely amazing" "They are" he said, grinning, "Mine is super smart, and really caring, he's the best thing to happen in my life" "Really?" He nodded, "He makes me so happy, especially when we're just talking, kinda like right now" "Do I know him?" Patton smiled, "Yeah, you do" "How do I know him?" "He's you" he said quietly.

"I'm glad" "Wait-what?" "I like you too" Patton's smile became bigger, "Oh, I'm so glad!" He jumped up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Well that makes me happy" he said, "But we should probably stop dancing" "Why?"

"Because the song's over and everyone is starting to stare at us"

Part two! Hope you liked it! I did, my writing is getting much better than when I started. I'm so excited though, my birthday is a month away! I still have to wait, but that'll be fine.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜