Cold (Logicality)

Human au

{Third Person POV}

Logan sat at his desk, typing on his computer as Patton laid on their bed, though if anybody walked in all they would see is a mountain of thick blankets on the bed.

Patton was under the mountain of blankets because it was cold and it seemed like he would never be warm again and all hope is lost, warmth had abandoned him for all eternity.

So... yeah, that sucked.

So after heaving the blankets off of himself he walked over to where his husband was.

"Do you need something?" Logan asked, not looking up.

"Yeah."

"And what is that?"

"Warmth." Patton responded, spinning Logan and his swivel chair around to face him.

"Patton, you know I'm busy." Logan said as Patton climbed into his lap, straddling him and sneaking his hands up the other shirt in an attempt to warm them up.

"But I'm cold." He muttered and Logan sighed but nodded in agreement.

"That's true, your hands feel like ice, get them off of me."

"No!" Patton said with a giggled, nuzzling his face into the crook of his neck.

"Stop that!" Logan said with a laugh and Patton giggled again before pulling away.

"Y'know, my lips are kinda cold."

"You don't have to make an excuse to kiss me, Patton."

Patton smiled and leaned over, kissing his husband softly.

269 words

Hi, hello, I'd just like to mention how much I love the image above, it is amazing and perfect in every way all because Yuga is a part of it.

Thank you for listening.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜