Loved (Logicality)

Human au

{Third Person POV}

Logan loved his boyfriend.

He loved the way his curly hair would fall over his face, covering both of his eyes perfectly, to where you could still see his beautiful blue eyes.

He loved his cheerful smile with his slight crossbite and the way his eyes lit up when he did smile.

He loved when he would focus on something important and stick his tongue out slightly, as if that small gesture would help him.

He loves the way his lips were soft whenever the two kissed and how gentle his voice was when he was consoling someone.

He loved how he was in touch with his feminine side and was completely confident about it.

He loved whenever he would wear perfume and the sweet aroma would fill the room to where you could smell it but couldn't quite identify it.

He loved when Patton would happily talk about his day, what he had done, what he had for lunch, and where he went.

He loved him when he would look both ways before crossing the street, then look again, then again.

He loved how his perfume was a comforting scent to him.

He loved the flowers Patton would decorate their house with.

He loved when he would hug Logan as hard as he could.

He loved when he would then apologize for hugging him too hard.

He loved Patton.

Loved...

Loved.

264 words

That did not end the way I was planning, I am so sorry.

But I honestly really loved it.

Anyways,

Bi~❤💛💚💙💜