Fifty

Did I just spend over 400DKK on hair dye and bleach so I can finally dye my hair in some crazy colour like I used to?

Yes, yes I did.

Am I kinda regretting it because now I only have a little over 100DKK left?

Yes, Yes I am.

Though am I still happy I did it because I get about 600DKK into my account sometime this week which means I have a lot of money again?

Yes, Yes I am.

I once dyed my hair blue, pink, purple, green and in many more colours but then I made a dumb mistake to bleach my hair three times in a row because it didn't seem to work.

My hair was so damaged that I had to cut off most of it and I've been too scared to bleach it ever since.

Now I'm doing it again but I won't make the same mistake.

-

He touched me.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. The way I wanted to cry when he grabbed my boob. The way I wanted George to walk in at that moment and help me. I just wanted to hug him, have him hold me. He made me feel comfortable and he would never touch me like that without my permission.

After Pucey touched me, I felt even more uncomfortable with my body and with the size of my boobs. If they had been smaller, he probably wouldn't have done that.

I couldn't focus on what McGonagall was saying. I sat next to George in transfiguration at the back of the class. He didn't seem to listen either. He kept glancing towards me while I was bounce my leg, playing with a fold on my trousers.

After breakfast, I changed out of my skirt and into my trousers. It made me feel more comfortable when I now know that there is guys like Pucey at this school.

George had noticed and asked me about it, but I told him that I spilled some breakfast on my skirt and decided to go with trousers instead. I don't think he bought it.

Suddenly everyone in class stood up, causing me to look out in confusion while they packed their things. George stayed in his seat, his eyes meeting mine when I looked at him.

He stood up and I watched his movements as he packed his stuff, then pushed his chair under the table. He walked to the other side of me and leaned down over me, placing his hands on the table.

"Do you wanna go talk somewhere?" He asked softly, tilting his head. He brought a hand up to brush against my cheek before brushing some of my hair behind my ear. "I wanna know what's going on inside that pretty head of yours."

I let out a breathy chuckle.

"You sound like a predator."

"Do I?" He grinned, running his tongue along the inside of his cheek. "Well maybe I am one."

I pulled myself to my feet, gathering my stuff with a sigh. I pushed them into my bag which I then threw over my shoulder, and then I turned and looked at George.

"I'm not— not scared of him y'know?"

George straightened up, frowning in confusion as he looked down at me. "Scared of who?"

I shrugged and looked at his chest so I didn't have to look at his face. I took a step closer to him and glanced towards the front of the classroom where McGonagall sat.

"Pucey." I whispered. Then I turned and walked out of the classroom, George following me.

Talking of the devil.