Eighty-three

Mature content

My nails dug into George's skin as he guided himself into me, giving me a minute to adjust before he started a slow and torturous pace.

He had started out by eating me out and fingering me to get me ready and now we had finally gotten to the part that I needed so badly.

I planted kissed on his neck, sucking his skin in between my lips and biting down on it while he thrusted in and out of me.

His moans filled my ear. I loved that sounds. I loved hearing him moan because that meant he was getting pleasure from this.

Marco once told me that if a girl is with a boy for a specific amount of time, her vagina forms to fit the penis of her partner.

I hate the word penis.

"Fuck." I grunted when he picked up the pace, now hitting my g-spot in such a pace that I felt like I was going to explode from pleasure at any given moment.

I pulled my head away from his neck and looked up at him as he looked at me, his hand coming up to cup my face while the other was wrapped around my thigh.

He placed his forehead against mine, our moans mixing. He closed his eyes and when our lips met in a heated yet sloppy kiss, so did I.

I ran a hand up his back to the back of his neck, then ran it to the side of his neck and down over his chest while our tongues met and we moaned, grunted and whimpered into each other's mouths.

Were we using protection? No we weren't...

Is that a good idea? Probably not, but we were so caught up in the moment and after realising we had no condom, we decided to take the risk.

I'll go get a morning after pill in the morning, seeing as it's nighttime right now.

George's lips met mine and he trailed kissed down to my neck, sucking on my skin. He hummed against my sweet spot and in response, a suffocated moan came from me while my eyes rolled to the back of my skull.

"Look at me, love." George's hoarse voice made me instantly look at him as he pulled his head from my neck. Our eyes met and his hand ran from my jaw to wrap around my throat. "You're doing so well, darling. Taking me so good."

Fuck...

My lips parted as I watched him, feeling him thrust into me over and over again, stretching me out, massaging my walls and brushing my g-spot repeatedly.

Looking at him made the sensations so much more intense. His long hair was damp, hanging around his face. His pupils were dramatically dilated and his lips were red and swollen from kissing me.

His own lips were parted, as well as his teeth. He was breathing quite heavily, heavier than I was. The eye contact was intense — hot.

Oh shit... I have an eye-contact kink.

We both do.

The way he was pressing on either side of my neck, cutting off the blood flow, made every single feeling and sensation more intense and more mind blowing.

This was pleasure on a whole 'nother level and I felt like I was gonna die but come at the same time.

It was also the fact that he wasn't wearing a condom so he felt so much closer and it felt more intimate. It was skin to skin.

"Please." I whimpered, my nails digging into the skin on his side. "George— fuck."

I threw my head back, biting onto my lip as I rocked my hips against him to the and get myself to the edge and over it.