Fifty-five

Marco was already drunk and we hadn't even been here for ten minutes. He was running up the stairs to the girls dormitories only to slide down them when they turned into one big slide and then he's laugh about it.

William was standing at the end of them, watching him to make sure he didn't go somewhere or get himself hurt.

Cedric was here too but he was surrounded by a lot of girls that were hitting on them even though he's with Cho who was watching it from afar.

"Boo." A chill voice whispered in my ear, the warm breath hitting me. My body jolted with surprise before I relaxed at the realisation that it was only George. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, hugging me from behind. "I've missed you."

"You saw me earlier, baby." I grinned and moved my hand back to his neck as he kissed mine.

"Five hours." He whispered against my neck. "Which is way too long. Do you know you look really beautiful tonight? You're always beautiful but right now I really want to take you against the wall in front of everyone."

Fuck, don't say that.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked softly before I turned around and pressed a kiss to his lips while his hands ran down to rest on my lower back.

"Quite a few." He mumbled, kissing me back in an eager and hungry manner.

"What? cups? Two cups? Three?"

"Six." He whispered, kissing me again. "I think I'm drunk."

"Is that so?" I chuckled, pulling away to look at him. His pupils were violently dilated, almost completely filling out the hazel colour. "Come. Let's get you a seat on the sofa."

I laced my fingers with his and guided him over to the sofa. I let go of his hand and he shoved both of his into the pockets of his trousers while sitting down on the sofa. He spread his legs while leaning back against the cushions, staring up at me with a drunk expression that only made him even hotter.

"So beautiful." He whispered, pulling his hands out of his trousers. He reached for me and wrapped his fingers around the belt loops in my shorts, tugging me between his legs. "Thank you for coming tonight."

I smiled at him as decided to straddle him, a knee on either side of him on the sofa.

"You don't want anything to drink?" He asked, pouting at me as he stared at my lips. "You've been here for ten minutes and you haven't had one sip."

"I uh— believe it or not but I have never really consumed alcohol before." I said. "I've had tiny sips before but never like more than two at a time."

"Okay." He smiled softly, running his hands underneath the material of my shirt, rubbing my skin in a soothing way. "You don't have to drink if you don't want to. Just stay here with me, yeah? I want snuggles."

I chuckled and ran my hands up his shoulders before leaning down to hide my face in the crook of his neck, kissing his soft skin.

George wrapped his arms around my lower back, hugging me tightly while enjoying the way I kissed his neck.

No one were paying attention to anyone. Loads of couples were making out here and there and most people in here were drunk. Lee and Fred had been the ones to sneak in alcohol, seeing as it's against the school rules.

"You know what I would love to do right now?" George whispered, his head tilted back and his eyes closed as I sucked on his skin. I hummed, encouraging him to continue. George brushed his fingers through the side of my hair before breathing against my ear, sucking my earlobe into his mouth, biting on it gently, then let go of it with a soft moan in my ear. "Bend you over the armrest and make you cum around me until your legs can't carry your weight anymore."