One-hundred and thirty-nine

I know a lot of you want George's P.O.V, and you will get that... in the next chapter.

Also... this chapter is...ew

-

"There'll be no touching the prisoner." I was just old by one of the human guards that escorted visitors to the cell of whoever they were visiting. "And you'll have half an hour with her."

"It won't take that long." I breathed as he unlocked the door to the cell, followed by me walking inside.

He closed it again and my eyes landed on Carrington who was sitting in the corner of her bed, her knees pulled up to her chest and her head resting against the wall.

"Cosy room you've got yourself." I said, taking a look around, which caused her to look at me, then scoffed as she saw it was me. "It's dark... but I guess that's your style, huh? Being dark in general."

"What do you want?"

I shrugged.

"To make sure you're suffering."

"Well, congratulations." She rolled her eyes while I approached. "I'm suffering."

"Good." I said, folding my arms over my chest. "Now you know what George felt when you had him under the imperius curse."

She looked up at me.

"I hope you weren't aware of what the curse does." I said. "That he has his thoughts, his wishes... in his head, he's himself but he's being controlled like he was some puppet. Imagine being stuck like that, knowing what you're doing but not being able to stop it because someone else is practically whispering in your ear, telling you what to do... and you body just does it and your mouth just says the things it's told to say."

I crouched down in front of Carrington to catch her gaze. I couldn't explain how good it made me feel to see her with a chain around her ankle, locked up in a cell in Azkaban.

"Now you know it feels to be trapped." I said in a chilling voice, smiling the most fake smile. "Now you're gonna rot in here for the rest of your life. You're gonna regret that you ever hurt him."

She pouted at me.

"Poor you." She mocked. "Did I hurt your sweet little boyfriend?"

I'm going to punch her.

"Oh." she grinned when she saw my expression. "You still aren't together, huh? Does he not want you anymore? ...did he fall in love with me?"

I stood up quickly, feeling her get to me. I clenched my fists by my side, and she noticed. She looked from my fists and back up to my face, running her tongue along the inside of her cheek.

"Did you actually think I liked him?" she asked. "That I took control of him because I like him?"

I am so lost right now.

"Who could possibly like him?" She mocked. "He's not even attractive. I mean... his nose—"

I punched her right in the jaw, causing her head to snap to the side.

No one talks about him like that. Especially not things he's insecure about.

"That set you off, huh?" She laughed in a mocking tone, looking at me again. She had bit into her lip and was now bleeding from it. "Who do you think brought me to England? Do you really think I came here because of the order and because of you?"

I stayed quiet, waiting for her to continue.

"And my dear brother... our dear brother was so stupid to fall for it. All I had to do was cry and tell him I so wanted to have a relationship to our siblings and he fell for it. The fucking idiot then decided to join the order."