One-hundred and eleven

I was breathing heavily as I grabbed my knife from the drawer in my nightstand and then barged out of my dormitory.

Marco and George who was sitting down in the common room, both looked up at me as I walked along the railing, headed for the stairs.

"Allie, babe, what are you doing?" Marco asked softly.

George had been making sure he drank some water and ate something because he felt dizzy after seeing all that blood on his hand.

"Angel?" George questioned when I came hurrying down the stairs.

"What've you got in your hand, Allie?" Marco asked and sat up straight, the both of them watching me.

As I neared the door, George had hurried after me and slid in front of me. He rested a hand against the wall, the other hand on his hips and his ankles were crossed while he looked down at me.

"Get out of my way."

"Get out of your way?" He questioned. "Nah. I'd rather you turn around, walk over to that table—"

He pointed towards where Marco sat.

"...and give Marco the knife so he can look after it until you're stable enough to carry it yourself."

I took a step closer to George and pointed the knife up at him while I gritted my teeth together.

"Get. Out. Of my. Way." I told him, letting out a breath. "I'm gonna give Umbridge's something to match her awful clothing."

I spun the knife around between my fingers.

"You're adorable." He grinned, tilting his head, then his smile dropped and he lowered himself down to my level. "Now turn around and sit your arse in that seat over there."

Why is that so hot?

I smirked when a thought popped into my mind and I leaned in, running a hand to the back of his neck.

"Get out of my way and I'll blow you—"

"No persuading with sex!" Marco yelled, causing us both to look at him. "Don't look at me like that. I basically invented sex persuasion, so I know what it looks like."

While I looked at Marco, George suddenly grabbed my wrist and managed to twist the knife out of my hand.

I looked at him and watched as he closed it and waved it at me before he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and guided me over to the table.

Marco held up his hands and George threw it at him. My best friend caught the knife and pushed it into his pocket.

"As if that's gonna stop me from getting it." I mumbled to myself. George pulled out a chair for me and I scowled at him before I sat down, my arms folded over my chest.

"Aw, don't be mad." George pouted and leaned on the table, arms folded near where I sat. He then reached over and bopped my nose.

"Karma will hit her one day." Marco said. "So don't waste your time on trying to kill her."

"Murder doesn't solve anything." George added. "It doesn't do anything but give you a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

"Maybe I want a cell with my name on it." I looked at George. "Ever thought of that?"

He hummed, smiling as he scanned my face.

"Absolutely adorable."

"Can you two stop being such a cute little couple for one moment?" Marco asked. "It's annoying when I don't have my boyfriend."