Fifty-six

That's the last chapter before I go to bed. It's 1:40 in the morning and I'm tired.

Night everyone!

Oh, and I'm sorry for any typos or mistake if there is any. Again, I'm tired so I might have misspelled something.

-

"That was epic!" Marco laughed while I was trying to wipe the blood off his face. "The adrenaline! And babe — you were fucking awesome!"

George had woken up and was sitting on the floor against the wall next to the stairs where Marco and I said. William and Timothy was here too, both standing up, looking at me cleaning up Marco's blood.

"It's a bummer." George muttered. "You were great friends with Diggory."

People had gone back to partying after the fighting was over. I mean, what's a party without a little drama? Though never did I think I'd have to attack Cedric from behind.

"It was irresponsible." Timothy said, rolling his eyes. Marco flipped him off, then hissed as I pressed the cloth to the cut on his cheekbone.

"You're gonna look like a really sexy motherfucker with these bruises." I told him, making him smile confidently. He looked up at William and wiggled his eyebrows. When I glanced at my brother, he was smiling sweetly at Marco while biting down on his tongue.

It was rare to see my brother look at Marco like that. I know he loved him but he had a hard time showing it in public. As I said — it was rare.

"Allie!" Lee laughed as he approached us. "That was— the way you jumped— Ron and Harry are terrified of you. I just heard them talk about never crossing you. That's hilarious!"

Lee had a hard time walking straight. He was laughing and ended up leaning on the wall before sliding down to sit next to George.

"There's nothing to be scared of." I said, wiping the blood under Marco's nose as he leaned his head against the wall.

"Babe?" George asked and turned his head to look at me while reaching out to poke the side of my thigh. "Have you seen my jumper? I think I... lost it."

I looked at George who sat there, shirtless and confused. I handed the cloth to William so he could take over cleaning up Marco, and as I moved to sit on the floor in front of George, Will took my spot on the stairs.

"See?" I smiled, tugging at the material around my torso, George looking at me. "You used it to clean up the drink and then basically forced me to wear it because you wanted me to wear something of yours."

George let out a chuckle before he turned his head to look at Lee.

"That's my girlfriend." He said and pointed at me.

"I'm aware of that, buddy."

"Look at her."

"I'm looking." Lee chuckled, doing exactly that before looking back at George. "She's pretty."

"I know." George smiled, closing his eyes as he yawned. "I'm the luckiest guy in here."

Then he passed out again, his head on Lee's shoulder while he immediately started snoring.

"He doesn't do well when he's consumed a lot." Lee informed me. "And he's been pretty tired all day. When he's less tired, he's a more fun drunk."

I didn't say anything. I just looked at my sleeping boyfriend, a weak smile playing on my face.

"Hold onto him." Lee added. "Don't let him go. He's crazy about you. Admires you."

"Admires me?" I asked. "What exactly does he admire? I'm a girl who carries a knife because she's scared of getting attacked. There's not exactly much to admire."