Seventy

I don't know if I've wrote otherwise in one of the early chapters, but Marco and Timothy are identical and not fraternal.

Anyway, this is the last chapter for today.

-

Today was the day of the last task of the Triwizard tournament. The entire school was excited. All three schools were excited. The Beauxbatons students had been gossiping all day about the future winner. They obviously thought it was gonna be Delacour while Durmstrang cheered for Krum.

Hogwarts on the other hand – most of us were split between who we thought were going to win. One half of the school hoped in Potter and the other half believed in Cedric.

Who do I believe in?

I believe I've already made that quite obvious.

Cedric of course.

Marco, Lee, Timothy and I had spend almost all day decorating the Ravenclaw common room where we were hosting the after party. We even put up a banner that said 'congratulations Diggory' because we're almost a hundred percent sure that he'll bring Hogwarts to victory.

If he loses, one of us will rush up there and flick our wands at it to change it to something else. Either a congratulations to the actual winner or something like 'you'll get them next time'.

Cedric was currently being interviewed by Rita Skeeter who had been as annoying as ever through the whole tournament.

My dad wrote me this morning, giving permission to have my friends and boyfriend stay for the first week, seeing as Miss Pansy Parkinson is gonna have some friends staying with her too. I still cannot believe that she's gonna be my stepsister or that she'll live in the house I grew up in.

"I can't wait to drink all of this." Marco said as he stared at the bottle of muggle vodka that he was holding in his hands. "To get drunk and forget about everything around me."

"Babe, put that down." I told him. "Back in the ice bucket."

Marco pouted at me but did what I told him to and turned around to place the bottle back into the bucket that was full of ice and other types of alcohol.

We had put a spell on the bucket so that the ice wouldn't melt and the alcohol would be nice and cold when we got back up here after the task. I still needed to take a picture with Cedric like I always do before a task.

I haven't seen much of George today. Not Fred either. They're taking bets so they're currently walking around, taking money from people but they'll just have to pay back the double amount if they lose. Told them it was a bad idea, but do they listen to me? No...

Timothy was currently sleeping on the sofa. He had been tired all day so he passed out like a light as soon as he sat down, and Lee had stolen my camera and was now taking pictures of Timothy drooling on the blue fabric of the sofa.

"It's scary how much you look alike, dude." Lee commented, studying Timothy closely before glancing at Marco who froze in his actions.

Marco looked at me and I shrugged before he then looked at Lee.

"Mate. We're identical. The only difference is that he dyes his hair blue."

"Wait really?" Lee asked as he straightened up. "I always thought you were fraternal. You look alike but I can still tell you apart."

Well yeah... the hair.

"Can I ask you a question?" Marco looked straight at Lee who was giggling over the pictures he had taken on my camera.