Sixty-four

Mature content

George pressed a hand over my mouth, looking towards the door as we heard footsteps outside along with the floor creaking, though he didn't stop pumping his fingers in and out of me, so instead of moaning into the room, I had to moan into the palm of his hand.

You see, he kinda distracted me when I had to cast the spells to I only got to cast the locking spell and not the silencing spell.

My fingers were wrapped around the wrist of the hand that was pressed over my mouth, and my other hand was closed into a fist around the covers of his bed.

My right leg was resting over George's shoulder and my other was bended by the knee against the bed, my foot hanging off the edge.

"I think that's Fred." George whispered. "It sounds like his footsteps."

Great.

I pulled his hand away from my mouth and bit down on my lip to stop the moans when he curled his two fingers inside of me, hitting my g-spot just perfectly,

"I wouldn't care if it was fucking Dumbledore." I told him. "He could join for all that matters."

George raised an eyebrow.

"Dumbledore—"

"No, you git!" I swatted his arm. "Fred."

"You want Fred to... join us?"

"No!" I groaned, then laughed and shook my head, but my laugh turned into a way too loud moan when he curled his fingers again.

I clamped a hand over my mouth, tilting my head back into the mattress. George stilled his fingers and we both listened for any signs that Fred had heard of us.

"I was joking." I told George as I removed my hand from my mouth. "But baby, you know how irritated I get when I'm sexually frustrated and right now you are doing nothing but teasing me."

"You want me to go faster?" He cocked an eyebrow at me. "That what you want?"

"What I want—"

I gasped as he sped up the pace, thrusting his fingers in and out while his other hand was wrapped around my thigh of the leg that was over his shoulder, his nails digging into my skin.

"George?!" Fred's voice called from the other side of the door, followed by a knock.

I looked at George who let go of my thigh to press a finger to his lips, signalling for me to be quiet so while rolling my eyes at him, I clamped a hand over my mouth.

Lee was supposed to keep everyone away from the dormitory.

"Yeah, mate?!" George called back, keeping up the fast pace with his fingers, that had me melting under his touch.

"Is Allie in there with you? I need to speak to her about something!"

George smirked down at me, keeping eye contact as he spoke again.

"Nah, mate! She said something about going to Hogsmeade for an extra surprise for you!"

Now I have to go to Hogsmeade to get Fred an extra presents. Thanks George.

"Then why is the door locked?!" Fred yelled. "George, let me in."

George froze in his actions, still staring down at me as I raised my eyebrows.

He pulled out his fingers and brought them up to my mouth, nodding at me to open up. I did and sucked his fingers clean, tasting myself on them.

He then leaned down and kissed my jaw before he stood up straight and pulled on his underwear, making a face that showed how uncomfortable it was to be stuffing his dick back inside.