One-hundred and thirteen

"Here." George offered me a bite of his sandwich, knowing I loved taking some of his food. He had made it a habit to now save me a bite and he's always smile while watching me take it.

Today was no different. I took a bite of his sandwich while he held it and afterwards our eyes met. He smiled, watching me chew before he leaned down to kiss my cheek which caused me to chuckle.

"How many times do I have to ask you to keep the cuteness to a minimum?" Marco asked. "I get jealous?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you need a kiss?" George mocked. "I can give you a kiss."

I hurried up chewing so I could swallow it before I clamped a hand over George's mouth and looked at Marco.

"There will be no kissing my boyfriend." I said. "If you're that horny, go write Will."

"Oh I did." he nodded. "I wrote him a very dirty letter this morning if you know what I mean."

He winked at me and at the same time, George licked my hand, making me look at him.

"Did you just–" I made a face and removed my hand from his mouth, running it over his back to dry it. "...there."

"Did you just wipe your hand in my robes?"

"Well, it's your saliva." I shrugged. "Don't lick my hand the next time."

He hummed and watched me with a smirk.

"What can I lick then?"

"My vagina."

"Oh c'mon!" Lee groaned and put down his own sandwich as he had been in the middle of taking a bite. "That's disgusting! I just want to eat one meal without any of you coming with some disgusting comments about penises or vaginas."

As he spoke, Ron, Potter and Granger sat down at the Gryffindor table, between our group and the group that sat a bit away.

"Obviously I'd have been thrilled if I'd got an 'O'–"

"Hermione." Ron said sharply. "If you want to know what grades we got, ask!"

"I don't – I didn't mean – well, if you want to tell me–"

"I got a 'P'" Ron said. "Happy?"

"Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of." Fred spoke, causing everyone to look at him. "Nothings wrong with a good healthy 'P'"

I mean, a P still means you've passed and if you're happy about the grade, that's great, but I think I'd faint if that was me. Maybe that's just my ego speaking.

"But..." Granger frowned. "'P' stands for..."

"Poor." Lee nodded. "Yeah but it's better than 'D', isn't it? 'Dreadful'?"

"I'd rather get an 'E' or an 'O'" I said, and reached for George's sandwich which he simply let me do, watching me again as I took a bite.

"Thank you!" Granger gestured towards me. "About the 'O'... I got an 'E'"

"And you're complaining?" Marco asked. "I got at least three 'P's and one 'D' last year."

All the attention turned to him.

"How in the world did you make head boy?" Lee asked, slowly shaking his head while Marco simply shrugged and continued to eat.

"So, top grade's 'O' for outstanding." Granger had started to explain Ron who who seemed to be confused about it. "Then there's 'A'–"

"No." George cut her off. "'E' for 'Exceeds Expectations' and I've always thought that Fred and I should've gotten an 'E' in everything because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams."