Eighty-six

Family secrets will be revealed...

-

Apparently Marco's family had been a member
of the Order too, meaning they were here as well as my family, George's family, Sirius Black and our former DADA professor Lupin.

Those were the only people here when we entered the house today. Mad-Eye Moody was supposed to get here later on.

Oh right... Granger was here too.

Before we left, dad had told us to not mention it to Rose or Pansy. Well, anyone for that matter. It is a secret society and the only reason we can know about it, is because our families fought with them in the first wizarding war.

As we entered the house, I looked around, eyes wide as I had never been here before. I didn't even know of this place 'till my dad told me about twenty minutes ago.

Then suddenly a female voice started screaming at us, how we were blood traitors and a disgrace to the world and I jumped with fraught, stumbling into George who wrapped an arm around me to keep me steady and make sure I didn't move, though the sudden screaming had frightened him too.

"Ignore that." Mum said with a smile, shaking her head. "It's Sirius' mum. There's a reason for the curtain covering the painting. Go ahead inside."

She waved us off towards what I guessed to be the main room. William went first with Marco and Fred behind and lastly came George and I.

Mrs Weasley firstly greeted her two twin sons, giving them a hug each while Sirius Black greeted all of us at the same time by shouting over the noise of people talking.

Then Mrs Weasley turned to me, greeting me while she pulled me in for a warm hug and meantime, George's eyes were glued to me, a faint smile on his face.

"It's so good seeing you again, Allie." Mrs Weasley smiled at me. "I was thrilled when George wrote and told me that you were together."

I chuckled, glancing at George who winked at me when our eyes met.

Meeting Mrs Weasley was a bit nerve wracking for me. I had met her before but this time it was different. I was meeting her as her sons girlfriend.

"He's a great person, Mrs Weasley." I told her and looked up at George whose face went red at my comment. I then looked at Mrs Weasley again and smiled. "I know you probably won't care about my opinion but you've done a great job raising him. Apart from his urge to prank people all the time, he's really respectful."

Mrs Weasley tilted her head and smiled at me as she placed a hand against her heart before giving me another hug.

"Your opinion matters." She told me. "And I'm glad to hear that he's being respectful. If he ever gives you trouble, just come and talk to me. Oh— and call me Molly, dear."

She rubbed my arm gently before she moved on to greet Fred again along with Marco and my brother.

My two sisters were sitting at the long table where Sirius Black sat next to Lupin and Ron and Granger sat at the other end, closer to where George and I stood.

"How come you ended up with a Ravenclaw girlfriend, I never understood." Ron said as George and I decided to join him and Granger where they sat.

"Honestly Ron." Granger rolled her eyes.

"What?" Ron asked her. "It's bloody weird."

"How is that weird?" I asked, raising an eyebrow while George watched in amusement across from where I sat, closer to Granger while I was closer to Ron.