One-hundred and twenty-one

More family secrets will be spilled.

Daddy Silverberry is not very good at proving that he wants to change.

Anyway, I'm so sorry about this but I've got it planned for a while.
-

'I must not sleep in class'

That's the line that Umbridge's made me write until the blood was dripping down my arm, going underneath the sleeves on my robes, all the way to my elbow.

It hurt like a bitch. It started out as itching and it felt like a rash, but then the actual words got carved into my skin and then it was just pure burning pain.

So much for my dad telling her not to hurt me.

When I got back to the Ravenclaw common room, I was walking with my right hand holding the left so that I wouldn't drip blood on the floor, but my hand was close to covered and it was still running down my arm or dropping onto my other hand.

Marco and Timothy shared a sofa in the common room. George, Fred and Lee were here too. When they heard I got detention with Umbridge, they all decided to be here for when I got back.

As soon as I entered the common room, George was by my side, gently grabbing my wrist with one hand, the other going to support underneath my hand so he could look at the back of it.

My hand was completely shaking from the pain and when George looked at my face, I could tell this upset him.

"I'm getting the bowl and the cloth!" Marco announced, hurrying up the stairs while George led me over to sit at the table where Lee and Fred joined us.

"Why is there so much blood?" Lee mumbled, watching my hand as if he was in shock.

"What did you think would happen?" Fred asked. "She had a sentence carved into her hand multiple times."

Timothy slowly pulled himself out of the sofa and slowly approached before his gag-reflex kicked in.

"I can't watch that." He muttered, backing up before walking towards the stairs in the side that his dorm was in.

George looked towards him with an annoyed look, but didn't say anything.

"You should've let me convince her to give me detention instead."

"George, I love you but you can't always be there to take the responsibility for things." I said. "I'm the one who fell asleep during class. I'm the one who—"

"Doesn't exactly seem like a proper punishment." He cut me off. "You don't get tortured because you fall asleep. That's not fucking okay."

I shrugged.

"Well, when this week is finished, I'll try not to get in trouble for the rest of the year." I said, using my healthy hand to rub my eyes. "I'll completely disappear from Umbridge's radar."

As I spoke, Eleanor approached the table, placing a book down so harshly that it made the table shake and a sharp pain shot through my hand, making me hiss.

"Oh, sorry." She muttered, chewing on her lip. "I was just reading this book about famous wizarding families and our family is in it."

She turned the book around, pushing it closer to me before she pointed at a section in the left page.

"What—" I frowned, scanning the words. "...what am I looking at?"

"The Umbridge legacy is connected to the Silverberry legacy." She told me. "That must be why dad knows her so well."