One

"Cinderella married the prince and lived happily ever after. And so did Jaq, Gus, and all of Cinderella's animal friends." I closed the book, the sound being the only one to fill the room. Then everything was quiet. I gently put the book on my nightstand and smiled when I looked at Cameron.

He watched me through narrowed eyes, leaned back on the bed with an arm behind his head. The other rested peacefully on his chest. When our eyes met, he smiled softly and I chuckled, scooting closer to him.

"I still can't believe you've never heard the story of Cinderella." I said softly. I brought my hand to his hair, threading my fingers into it. Cameron grabbed around my wrist gently and brought it to his lips, planting a kiss on the daffodil flower that was inked on my skin.

"It's a muggle story, isn't it?"

"Well–" I nodded. "... yes. Why does that mean anything? I've got loads of muggle books. Some of them are good."

"Some of them are weird." he corrected me, raising his eyebrows at me. I laughed, shaking my head at him. He let go of my wrist and grasped onto my jaw instead as he propped himself up on his elbow. "Muggle animals don't talk."

I rolled my eyes at him and let him pull me in for a short kiss. I wrapped an arm around his neck as I threw a leg over him, straddling his waist.

"It's just a fairy tale." I told him. "You don't have to get too deep in the details."

Cameron's hands grabbed handfuls of flesh on the back of my thighs and I inhaled sharply as he pulled me closer against him. I pressed my hands flat against his chest, watching his green eyes as they sparkles slightly in the light from my fairy lights.

He was a very touchy person but we had actually never slept together. We had done intimate stuff but I wasn't ready to lose my virginity completely and he respected that.

I know he really wants to have sex but he never tries to push it, a few times he may have asked an extra time but he was a good guy and never put any kind of pressure on me.

Cameron and I have been dating for only four months. Before that, we weren't exactly friends. We knew each other but we didn't really talk. You see, he was friends with one of my friends named Cedric Diggory, so through Ced, I slowly got to know Cam when he then suddenly asked me out on a date, though they're not quite friends anymore.

Cam's full name is Cameron Theo Ironwood. He's an only child so he can act quite spoiled at times. He's simply used to getting everything he wants, everything he wishes for. His dad's name is Felix Ironwood and his mum is Goldie Ironwood. Both are in their thirties and met in school. They both work for the ministry and they're quite nice to me. I've only met them a couple of times but Cam says they like me.

My name is Allie Ruby Emmalyn Silverberry and unlike Cam, I've got sibling. I've actually got three. My older brother is a year older than me — well, nine months, actually. His name is William. One of my sisters is named Eleanor. She's four years younger than me, and then there's Charlotte, she's eleven.

Our parents' names are Augustus and Magdalena Silverberry. Mum is British but dad's an American. He went to Ilvermorny when he was at school and he met mum when she traveled the world after Hogwarts. They decided to settle down in London and had William when dad was twenty-four and mum was twenty-three.

William was sorted into Gryffindor but I was sorted into Ravenclaw just like mum. Eleanor was sorted into Ravenclaw as well and Charlotte will be starting this year so we don't know her house yet.

When I was eleven and started Hogwarts, I met my best friend. We were sorted in the same house and met in the common room the same night after the feast.