Ninety-nine

"Allie! The train is leaving!" Lee shouted just as I stepped up. As soon as both of my feet were on the train, it started moving.

I turned around and held up my middle finger at my father who was standing on the platform. He had been the one dropping us off. Mostly for the sake of Eleanor and Charlotte.

I kept flipping him off and he kept looking at me with no expression until the train was far enough away that I could no longer see him.

"Allie?" Carrington asked from behind me, causing me to turn around and smile at her. "We've found a compartment and George is acting like a toddler without his toy. You being his toy."

"Ahhh yes." I breathed. "I should probably go hug him before he throws a tantrum, then."

It was actually nice that Carrington and I were developing a friendship. I never imagined I'd have an older sister. It may only be four months but my older sister, she is.

Two of the things I don't like about going back to school is that William won't be there, seeing as he's graduated. He's my older brother and I've always had him around.

The other thing is that Cedric won't be there and I know things will remind me of him. Both things and people. I'm almost sure I'll get some comments because some people ting I murdered him.

He was one of my best friends. Why would I do that? I miss him so much and I wish I could talk to him again, but I can't and that makes my heart ache.

When Carrington and I showed up in the compartment, she went to sit down next to Fred and as I put my bag up on the luggage rack, Fred and Lee broke into laughter.

I looked at them, seeing them hunched over while crying due to how hard they were laughing. I looked at Marco who hid his smile behind his hand, Carrington who had no clue and then I looked at George.

He avoided my eyes, lips pressed together as he tried to not laugh.

Realising what was happening, I grabbed my bag again and George screamed with terror when I started hitting him with it.

"I told you. To not. Tell them!" I yelled, then George did what I least expected him to. He got a hold of the back and stood up so quickly that he ripped it from my hands. Next he grabbed my wrist, spun me around and used both of his arms to lock me against his chest.

All of that happened so quickly I didn't get to respond.

"Well that doesn't seem fair." I breathed, blowing a strand of my hair out of my face.

"And beating me up with a bag, does?"

"Your name is Alliandra?!" Lee screamed with laughter and Fred joined him.

"This is ridiculous." I scoffed, getting out of George's grip before he put my bag back up on the luggage rack. I looked at Marco. "We need to go down to the prefects carriage for the meeting."

He groaned.

"Seriously? They won't listen to me anyway. Everyone knows I can't be mature and act as a leader."

"No one asked you to lead." I laughed. "As head girl and boy we just need to give the prefects tasks, come up with a plan for patrolling the train and at school we can deduct points and give detention."

With those words, I turned to George.

"Therefore... five hundred points from Gryffindor for telling them..." I pointed to Fred and Lee. "My real name."

George just smiled at me, knowing there was no way I could take that many points from his house. I wasn't going to either way, but I had hoped it would scare him.