Fifty-four

"I get that he needed to get me back for kissing Warrington, but seriously?" Marco scoffed. "Making out with my brother? That's a new low."

I was hanging from my feet from William's pull-up bar that I had hung in the doorway to my dormitory. I had started by working out but now I'm just hanging from my feet while Marco is leaned against the wall.

"I still can't believe you kissed Warrington." I said. "The guy's a fucking psychopath."

"Excuse me, Allie? We're talking about William kissing Timothy. Not me kissing Warrington."

I rolled my eyes. My hands were dangling over my head, almost touching the floor while my hair had fallen around my head as well, and I could feel the blood rush to my brain.

"I'm not mad at Will." Marco told me. "Trust me. Seeing him kiss someone else was hot, just like when we had that threesome with Lee but—"

"What?" I asked and raised my head a little to look at him. He looked down at me with a frown.

"What?"

"You told me it was a Slytherin." I said before I looked at my ring. "Go on, say that again. You had a threesome with Lee?"

I moved my hand closer to him while looking at the stone to see if it would turn black.

"What?" Marco laughed. "I didn't say that. We didn't have a threesome with Lee."

The stone in my ring slowly turned black, causing me to shriek as I looked at him again.

"Liar!" I exclaimed. "Oh my god! Wait wait wait, Lee said he likes your ass... or was it William's ass? He was probably talking about— you had a threesome with Lee!"

I tried to reach out Marco, but my attention was turned to the entrance of the common room as Eleanor entered, follow by George, Fred and the one my friend and brother apparently had a threesome with. Lee Jordan.

"What in the world—" Fred spoke as they looked up to the first floor where I was hanging.

"Well hello guys." Marco grinned and walked to the railing to look down at them. "Why don't you come up and join us?"

He looked back at me with a grin, then looked at them again.

"We're just— hanging out."

"I'm hanging out." I corrected him, trying to reach the floor again. The four people appeared by the stairs, Eleanor leading the way as she headed for her room.

"I like your boyfriend." She told me. "He's better than mr small penis."

"El!" I shouted after her as she walked away, trying to hold back my laughter. "Don't say the word penis! You're gonna make me laugh and I'll fall and break my neck and you know what that means! You'll have to be the big sister!"

She closed the door behind her to her room.

"Allie, what are you doing?" George asked and stood in front of me, placing his hands on either side of the doorframe, looking down at me while I looked up at him with a weak smile.

"I wanted to work out."

"But— you're just hanging there."

"I got bored." I sighed. "So I decided to hang from my feet and now I'm scared to get down because I'm scared of breaking my neck."

Lee got down on the floor and leaned against the doorframe before poking my cheek.

"What are you do—"

He poked my cheek again and I bit at his finger which made him shriek and pull it back.

"You had a threesome with my friend and my brother." I said. Lee blinked at me before he looked up at Marco. Fred chocked and George inhaled sharply as the two also looked at Marco, then slowly looked to Lee. "But there's just something I don't understand."