Eighty-five

Today, Fred, George and I were going to the burrow. They were going home and I was coming with.

Lee wasn't coming. He's scared of Mrs Weasley since he once accidentally caused a fire in the kitchen, making Mrs Weasley angry.

Right now I was packing while George was watching my shoes once again. Lee had gone home and Fred was somewhere with Marco and William.

I was happy that I wasn't here when Pansy's friends arrived in a couple of days. It was Malfoy and Zabini.

"Babe, is these your favourite pairs?" George asked, making me look at him as he pointed at a pair of black converse shoes. "Because they're really cool."

"Maybe if your feet weren't so big, you'd fit in them." I joked, causing him to gasp as he looked at me with a hand over his heart.

"I think I'd look a little odd if I was this height with the size of your feet."

I smiled as I walked over to him and grabbed one shoe off a shelf, showing it to George. It was a pair of black boots with a small heel on.

"These are my favourite."

"Yeah?" He asked. "I want you to wear those, then."

I had promised him he could pick out my shoes, so that's what he had been trying to do.

"They're sexy." He told me. "Just like you."

My eyes flicked up to his face, and he grinned at me, biting down on his tongue in a playful expression.

"Allie, George." My dad's voice filled the room before he entered the walk-in-closet, earning the attention of George and I. "I've just talked to everyone else and I'm gonna tell you two the same thing."

I raised an eyebrow, walking over to put my shoes on the island while looking at my dad.

"I just came from twelve Grimmauld place which is here in London." He said. "George, your family was there and you'll be staying there for the summer instead of your house."

George didn't get to respond before dad looked at me with a serious look.

"And so will you. Your mum is there and I just sent Eleanor and Charlotte on their way. Your mum will be greeting them there. I've told the boys to get ready to leave in fifteen minutes and the same goes for you."

I went to open my mouth to question him, but he had already turned around and walked out of the closet.

I turned to George with a frown.

"I'm confused. Do you know what he's talking about?" I asked. "What is at twelve Grimmauld place? Is it some type of hotel?"

George chuckled at me and shook his head as he approached me slowly.

"Mum's mentioned it before." He said. "It's where the Order of the Phoenix stays."

"The— what?"

"It's a secret society." He told me. "Build by Dumbledore during the first Wizarding war."

I frowned.

"The first? Babe, there's only been—"

I sighed when I realised it, and when George placed his hands on either side of me on the island, I rested my forehead against his chest.

"... we're going into war again, aren't we?"

"Most likely." He inhaled sharply at the thought. "Mum and dad thinks so. The ministry are denying the fact that he-who-must-not-be-named has returned and most people believe the ministry rather than Harry who saw it."