Thirty

Today was the day of the Yule Ball. It was also Christmas morning. Marco, Ced and my siblings all gave me books, knowing that I'm a total book addict. I buy too many of them. I don't even have room for more at home and I haven't read half of the ones I own.

Marco also gave me a case for my pocket knife so I can have it attacked to my trousers or my skirt instead of walking around with it in my sock.

George and I agreed to not give each other presents since we've only been dating for twenty-five days and we both haven't thought about it.

I gave Marco something that I was really excited about because I know he's been wanting one. Call me a pervert but I bought it for him because I love him, though I try not to think about who he'll try it with. I gave him a cock ring that's supposedly gonna vibrate år give stronger orgasms. I've been pretty clear about it only being for him. He is not gonna let my brother use it because I bought that and it would just be weird.

Marco's face when he saw what I had bought him— he lit up like a child on Christmas and yes— it is Christmas and he basically is a child. A child who's addicted to sex and orgasms.

I gave Ced a signed snitch that I managed to get this summer during one of my dad's contacts. He knows all sort of celebrities in the wizarding world so I managed to meet the seeker of the 'Chudley Cannons' Quidditch team, Galvin Gudgeon.

William I gave a fucking proper t-shirt because all of his has holes in them. I don't care if it's a shitty gift. I'm tired of seeing his nipples poke out through a hole in his shirt every time he wears the shirt outside of school.

Then there's my sisters. I gave them a knife each. Don't judge me, it's for defence in case they get attacked and can't use their wand for whatever reason. Or— they can use it like I use mine. To threaten people that pisses me off.

My mum gave me my knife. I was thirteen, I think— maybe fourteen. She's always taught us how to defend ourselves in any possible situation, if we have our wand, if we don't. Also if we don't have time to summon our wands, we will have the knife.

I just happened to give my sisters a knife each before mum got the chance to. Told them to never stab anyone unless they're in danger and being attacked, but they can threaten anyone as long as they're discreet about it.

I just received my dress by my mum's owl. Just picked it up in the owlery and am now on my way back to the castle. It was both dress, shoes and accessories for my hair. I needed to have Eleanor's help with doing my hair tonight. She's young but she's better at it than me.

She wants to be a hair dresser and has practised since she learned how to pick up a pair of scissors.

Unfortunately for my sisters who really wanted to come, they can't because they're in their first and second year and they haven't been asked.

I mean, thankfully they haven't been asked. Charlotte is eleven, Eleanor is twelve so I would go hunting for pedophiles if anyone above fourteen had asked them.

"Silverberry!" A voice shouted at me as I entered the castle and walked down the covered bridge towards the clock tower courtyard.

A girl in Slytherin robes stood at the entrance of the bridge, the end where I was headed.

Pansy Parkinson.

She was leaning against one side of the entrance to the bridge, arms wrapped around a few books that she had pressed to her chest.

"Parkinson." I greeted her with a small smile. She rolled her eyes at my kindness and pushed herself away from the wall to stand in front of me.

"It seems as if my mother has been having an affair with your blood-traitor of a father."