One-hundred and thirty-two

I saw a person ask for me to show Allie's new hair in the next chapter so here we go. This is how I imagine her hair to be like.

That's obviously not Allie, but another woman, though let's only focus on the hair

-

I sat between Marco and Timothy as the game between Gryffindor and Slytherin begun.

The captains shook hands before everyone mounted their brooms and then they were up in the air.

The balls were released and everything started happening so quickly. All fourteen players were zooming into the air, Harry avoided a bludger and Malfoy was doing the same.

Lee's voice filled the pitch.

"And it's Johnson — Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is. I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me—"

I noticed Fred still in the air for a moment and look towards Lee with a frown and I couldn't help but chuckle at the joke.

"Jordan!" McGonagall's voice yelled, her voice going through the microphone and filling up the pitch.

"Just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest — and she ducked Warrington, she's passed Silverberry, she's — ouch — been hit from behind by a Bludger from Crabbe... Silverberry catches the Quaffle. Silverberry heading back up the pitch and — nice bludger there from Fred Weasley, that's a bludger to the head for Silverberry, she drops the Quaffle, caught by Katie Bell, Katie Bell of Gryffindor reverse-passes to Alicia Spinnet and Spinnet's away—"

When he mentioned Fred hitting Carrington in the head with a bludger, I felt myself grinning from ear to ear, satisfaction taking over from some of the anger inside of me.

I continued to try and listen to Lee while focusing on the game.

"Dodges Warrington, avoids a bludger — close call, Alicia — and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what's that they're singing?"

Lee paused and the singing of Slytherin suddenly got very clear.

"Weasley cannot save a thing, he cannot block a single ring, that's why Slytherin's all sing; Weasley is our king."

"I swear to god." I breathed. "I'm going to punch every single one of their teeth out if they keep messing with Ron."

"Weasley was born in a bin, he always lets the Quaffle in, Weasley will make sure we win, Weasley is our king."

"Allie." Marco placed a hand on my thigh as I went to stand and I sighed before sinking back into my seat.

"—and Alicia passes back to Angelina!" Lee shouted through the microphone. "Come on now, Angelina — looks like she's got just the keeper to beat! She shoots — she — aaaah..."