Marry you

Quinn and Puck have been engaged for a couple of weeks. He popped the question on March 18th, their 5th anniversary.

Quinn was with Kurt and Santana and they were looking through wedding magazines.

'Do you want pink or white flowers?' Kurt asked.

'I-I don't know.' Quinn replied.

'What about the cake? What flavour?' Santana asked.

'I don't know.' The blonde repeated.

'Have you and Puck even set a date?'

'We've only been engaged for a month.'

'By that time Blaine and I already had our date, the venue and our suits.'

'Well, that worked out really well for you, didn't it?' Quinn retorted. 'You broke up!'

'But then we got married.'

'By crashing Santana and Brittany's wedding.' Quinn said. 'I can't do this, right now. I'm going home.'

—-

The blonde got home and found Puck sitting on the couch waiting for her to come back.

He grinned and stood up. 'Hey babe-'

'I don't want a wedding.' The blonde blurted out.

'Is this-are you breaking up with me?' Puck asked.

Her eyes widened. 'What? No!' Okay, maybe she should have phrased that differently. She took a hold of his hands. 'I mean- I don't want a wedding. I don't want the dress, or the ring, or the cake. I just want the marriage, with you. I just want to be your wife.'

He smiled. 'I want that too.'

'Then, let's elope.' Quinn said surprising both him and herself. 'Let's just go down to the courthouse with Santana and Jake and get married!'

'Are you sure?'

'I've never be so sure about anything.' She smiled brightly. 'I love you and I want to be your wife.'

'I love you and I want to be your husband.' He replied placing a soft kiss to her lips. 'When do you want to go?'

'How about right now?'