Yours

Quinn Fabray stormed out of Finns car and tried to get as far away from where she was, through her clouded vision from the tears. He dumped her for Rachel, yet again.

She could barely see where she was going and she nearly ended up being hit by a car in the parking lot.

Puck was leaning against the hood of his car smoking a cigarette. He was taking a drag when he heard a car beep it's horn. He looked up from the floor and saw Quinn standing in front of a car. He furrowed his brow and he dropped the cigarette to the floor, making his way over to the blonde.

'You okay Q?' He asked putting his hand on her back.

'Dude get your girlfriend out of the way.' The man in the car called out. Neither bothered to correct the man and Puck gently lead Quinn of of the way.

'You smell like cigarettes.' Quinn muttered. She always hated him smoking.

'What the hell was that Q? You could have got yourself killed.' Puck asked once they got to his car.

'Like anyone would care.' She said finally looking at him.

'Have you been crying? Where's Finn?'

'Finn dumped me.'

'Why?'

'He still wants to be with Rachel.'

Puck rolled his eyes. 'Finn's an idiot. You shouldn't cry because he wants to downgrade.'

'Like you'd do any different. You've broke dozens of girls hearts.'

'That's different.' Puck shrugged.

The blonde raised an eyebrow. Her tears were gone. 'How?'

'None of the mattered, because none of them were you.'

She laughed. 'You don't mean that?'

'Seriously.' He said. 'If you were mine, I'd never let you go.'

'Then make me yours.' She say lowly. She's not even sure he heard it. But she knows that's he did because his face lit up. She smiles and opens the door to his car. 'Are you coming or not?'

'Where to?' He asked getting in the drivers seat.

She shrugged. 'Anywhere.'