Its raining on prom night(Quick)

Summery- Quinn had dreamed of the perfect prom since she was 4 years old, only now she cant get her mind off of one thing.
Episode/Season- Season 2 episode 20 Prom queen
Pairing- Quinn Fabray and Noah Puckerman

Prom. the day little girls dreamed about since the were young, for Quinn Fabray the perfect prom was all she thought about since she was four and now it was finally here, she had the perfect dress, the not-so perfect boy. sure, she like Finn but he would've broken up with him weeks ago if she didn't know that they were assuing for prom queen and king. There was one thing that she kept pushing to the back of her mind, today was...

'Quinnie Finns here.' Her mother called out.

'Coming.' The blonde yelled. she quickly fixed her hair and flattened her dress. Quinn walked down the stairs and saw Finn standing there with his half smile.

'You look beautiful.' He said

'Thank you.' Quinn replied kissing his cheek.

The pair got into Quinn's car and drove to the school. the pair entered the gym that was now decorated with tacky ordaments. That's when she saw him, he was trying to spike the punch bowl.

The night went slowly. Quinn tried to have fun, but her mind kept wandering to other things, She could see that he was too, pretending to have fun with Artie and Mike but saw knew him. She knew he was hurting too.

They were announcing the prom Queen and king, she didn't win, Karosfsky and Kurt did. She stormed out telling Finn she just wanted to be alone.

Quinn went into the bleachers and cried so much it hurt, she finally let the emotions she had been holding for a year out. 

Suddenly a hand touched her shoulders, 'Leave me alone Finn.' The blonde sobbed

'It's-um not Finn.' A voice said.

'Oh.' She stayed staring into space looking at the sky. She knew Puck was sitting behind her.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

She nodded while wiping a tear. After minutes of staring into space Quinn finally spoke. 'I almost couldn't give her up.'

'Me too.' Puck replied.

'I'm sorry.' She whispered

'Why?'

'For not speaking to you for a whole year, we never really got to talk about her.'

'Don't apologise Q. It was hard for the both of us.' Puck replied

'I don't know how you don't hate me, i hate me.' Quinn admitted.

'I could never hate you Quinn, you're this only girl I've every loved.'  Puck admitted

'I don't want to be with Finn, I know he wants to be with Rachel.'

'I know.' Puck simply said

' Puck simply said