The morning after

She lost her virginity last night to the biggest man whore in all of Ohio. He was gone when she woke up. All she was was another hook up for him.

She walked through the halls of Lima Ohio demanding the respect of everyone she happened past. All of her confidence was quickly whipped away when she saw him. He was waiting by her locker.

'What do you want?'

'You.' Puck replied with a cocky smirk.

'Screw you.' She said and walked straight passed him. She could feel his eyes on her as she walked away.

—-

She's walking though the halls to get to Cheerios practice when someone pulls her into the janitors closet. She isn't surprised when she sees Puck.

'Are you crazy?' She asked rhetorically. 'Because you must be for doing that in public.'

'Relax. No one saw us.'

She sighed while crossing her arms. 'I hate you.'

He hummed in amusement and stepped closer to hers. 'Then why are you still here? The doors isn't locked.'

Her mind screamed at her to move but she didn't. Her feet stayed stuck on the floor. He moved to put his hands on her hips drawing her closer. She freaked out, she doesn't know why. It's because she can't control herself around him. So she grabbed the boys  Mohawk and pulled it.

'If you wanted to play rough you could have just asked.'

'You nauseate me.' She said releasing his hair.

'You want me, I want you.' He said, she back up against the wall.

'Not true.'

'Then leave.'

She didn't, instead she locked the door. 'No one has to know?'

'Not a soul.' He replied closing the small gap between them. 'Do you want this?'

She bit her lip and nodded. He kissed her, she kissed back.