Have yourself a merry Christmas.

A/N so this is the first chapter in my 5 days of Quickmas (I know the names trash but it's the best I could think off) when I will post a Christmas X Quick one shot up until Christmas Day ❤️ Xx

Quinn Fabray loved Christmas. She would always bake cookies, go overboard overboard on Christmas and have Holly and Mistletoe everywhere, after all it was the most wonderful time of the year.

It was Christmas Eve and Quinn was making sure everything was perfect. She was finishing wrapping gifts and doing last minuet decorating. It was the first time Beth was staying over at the Puckerman/Fabray house for Christmas.

She heard the door open and screamed. 'Don't come in the living room.'

'I could have been a robber.' Puck said sternly. 'Lock the door.' Puck was always very protective over Quinn and never wanted any harm to come her way.

'Sorry.' Quinn said not paying attention to what he said and fishing the bow on a present. Even though Puck was Jewish and Quinn was Christian they had always equally celebrated each of their faiths. 'You can come in now.' Quinn said. Puck walked in seeing the big green tree covered in tinsel and lights.

'Too much?' Quinn asked?

'No.' Puck said. 'Just enough.'

'I'm so nervous.' Quinn said walking over to the  man.

'You'll be fine.' Puck said reassuringly.

'I love you.' Quinn said wrapping her arms around his waist. They had been together ever since the 100th glee club lesson when she dumped Biff.

'I know.' Puck said smirking looking down on the blonde. She raised her eyebrow at him. 'I love you too.' He said kissing her sweetly.

*Knock Knock*

Quinn jumped and quickly ran to the door. She opened it too see a five year old Beth standing at the door. Every time she saw her she got more and more like her, it was scary.

The little blonde hurried inside and jumped up on Quinn. 'Hey Mama.' She said showing her in little kisses.

'Hey B.' Quinn said laughing.

---

The trio made there way to the kitchen to make cookies for 'Santa' it was Beth's idea.

'Wait so Rudolf gets bullied. That's not nice.' Puck said after Beth sang Rudolf the red nosed reindeer.

'Daddy you're such an egghead.' Beth said cutting out a star shaped cookie.  The parents both exchanged a loom remembering when they made cupcakes in sophomore year.

'Yeah?'

'Uh-huh.' Beth answered nodding. Puck went around the table and started tickling Beth causing Quinn to laugh at the pair.

---

'Come on Beth it's bed time.' Quinn said after Arthur Christmas finished. 'The sooner you go to bed the sooner Santa will come.' And with Beth ran to her bedroom.

Quinn and Puck had a tradition to always sing Beth to sleep whenever she stayed over, as it was Christmas the decided on a Christmas song.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light
From now on,
our troubles will be out of sight

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,
From now on,
our troubles will be miles away.

Here we are as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us once more.

Through the years
We all will be together,
If the Fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.
And have yourself A merry little Christmas now.

---

'Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.' Beth said running into her parents room. 'Santa has been.' She said squealing.

'Come on B. Let's see what Santa bought you.' Quinn said getting out of bed.

'5 more minutes.' Puck said rolling over.

The two blondes looked at each other before ticking Puck.

'I'm up.' Puck said jumping up.

The trio all unwrapped their presents. 'Wait there's one more.' Beth said reaching inside her stocking revealing a black box. 'It has your name on it mama. Santa must have made a mistake.'

Beth handed her mom the box and she opened it revealing a diamond ring.

'What's this?' Quinn's sled in shocks

'Me and Beth thought it was time you become a Puckerman. I love you Quinn and I want you in my life forever. Marry me?' Puck asked.

Quinn teared up and chocked up. 'Yes.' Quinn said nodding her head. The pair kissed sweetly and Puck placed the small ring on her finger.