Halloween party

Puck returns from Juvie just in time for Santana's Halloween party. He doesn't dress up because it's fucking lame and Halloween is a dumb holiday. He's only going to get drunk and try to live in blissful ignorance that the girl he's in love with wants nothing to do with him.

She shows up looking crazy hot as always. She's dressed as Harley Quinn. It's perfect for her. It's Brittany's idea for them to play spin the bottle. It's awkward because nearly everyone is that damn club has made out with everyone. On his turn he spins the bottle and it lands on Quinn. He half expects her to throw a tantrum and say that she would rather die than kiss him, but she doesn't. Instead and crawls towards him and has a smirk on her face. He freezes because he can't actually believe that she's willing to kiss him.

'Are you playing the game or what?'

'Y-Yeah.' He stutters out.

'Don't get any ideas Puckerman.' She says against his lips before closing the space between them. The kiss doesn't last very long, but it's the type of kiss that leaves them both wanting more.

---

Quinn hates parties. She always has. She defiantly prefers to watch people have fun than actually have fun herself. She sat on the stairs observing the party. She feels someone approach her. She knows that it's Puck so she doesn't bother looking at him.

'You're not dressed up.' She states as he sits next to her.

'Because that's lame.'

'You think I'm lame?' She says looking at him. It's a trap. She's hot and she knows it.

'No. You rock it everyone else is predictable. I mean, Brittany and Santana dresses as an angel and a devil.' He points at the two girls dancing.

'I mean you can't spell Santana without Satan right?' She teases.

He laughs.

'I'm bored.' She says finished her drink. 'Wanna get out of here?' She asked standing up and looking at the mohawked boy.

'What about your boyfriend?'

'Who said he was my boyfriend?' She asks rhetorically.

'Let's go.'