Closure

'I'll be about ten minutes.' She tells her mom as she gets out of the car. She looks up a sees the house she had lived in for the past six months. She got home from the Hospital yesterday after signing away her parental rights to her baby. Dread overwhelmed her as she walked up the drive way. She slowly knocked on the door and held her breath.

'Quinn, How are you sweetie?' Ruth Puckerman said opening the door.

She faked a smiled. 'I'm okay Mrs Puckerman.'

'Honey, you've been living with me for over six months. You don't have to call me Mrs Puckerman, and you don't have to lie and say that you're okay.'

'Right.' Quinn nodded. 'Sorry.'

'Noah has put all of your stuff in the garage.'

She flinched when she heard his name. 'Is he okay?'

'He likes pretending that he is but I know he isn't. He hasn't left him room since he's been back.'

'He really hates me, doesn't he?'

'Don't be ridiculous Quinn.' She laughs. 'He could never hate you.'

'He really wanted to keep her.' She says sadly. The familiar feeling of tears welled in her eyes.

'I know.' Ruth says equally as sadly. 'Do you want me to help you take your stuff to your moms car?'

'Actually, I want to talk to Noah first.'

'Okay sweetheart.' Ruth said. 'Just remember. You're both hurting right now.' Quinn nodded and made her way up to her old bedroom. She feels her stomach knot as she put her hand on the door. She knocks quietly.

'Mom I told you I don't want to tal-' He stops mid sentence when he sees the blonde standing infront of him.

'Hi.' She says. The first thing he notices in how weak her voice sounds and how broken she looks.

'Hi.' He repeats. She walks into the room and he closes the door. It's awkward.

'Puck-' She trails off. She doesn't know what to say, neither does he.

'You don't have to say anything.'

'Stop it.' She says quietly.

'Stop what?'

'Being so nice to me, just yell at me. Please.' She says. 'I need you to yell at me.'

'Why would I yell at you Quinn?'

She doesn't know why but it feels weird when he calls her Quinn. 'You didn't call me Q.'

'You didn't call me Noah.' He replies. For a moment she wants to laugh, but she doesn't. She doesn't know when it's going to be okay to laugh or be happy again.

'I'm so sorry.' She says feeling the tears well in her eyes. His first instinct is to hug her. So he does. He embraced her and she sobs into his t shirt.

'You have nothing to be sorry for.' He says lowly,trying to keep his own tears locked away.

'I gave away our baby.' She sobs.

It takes Puck back because it's the first time she's ever referred to Beth as their baby. She usually said 'my' baby. It makes the tears he was holding in flow out.

'It's gonna be okay.' He chokes out. The blonde looks up at him and notices the tears. She cups his face and wipes away his tears.

'I'm so sorry.' She repeats.

'Stop apologising.' He says lowly.

'Did you mean it?'

'What?'

'Did you mean it when you said that you loved me?'

'Yeah I did.'

'Do you still feel that way?'

'Yeah, I do.'

'Why?'

'Q, you can't ask someone why they love you.' He says softly.

She sighs. 'I just don't understand why you would love me after everything-'

'Because you're beautiful and funny and you're not like anyone else in this town and-'
She cut him off by kissing him.

'I love you too.'

'You do?'

She doesn't say anything. Instead she kisses him again.