Pool cleaning

'Quinnie. I'm going out but Noah is coming to clean the pool.' Judy said. Quinn's eyed widened.

'Noah? Puckerman?' She asked. Her mom nodded. 'Your getting Puck to clean the pool?' She exclaimed. She hasn't spoken to him in nearly 6 months, not since she began to date Sam.

'Bye Quinn.'

—-

The doorbell rang and Quinn let the boy in. She tried to ignore the butterflies that erupted in her stomach as he smirked a hello.

The blond lead him through the house into the backyard. 'Can you be done in an hour? I have a date.' Quinn said. Quickly regretting her word choices.

'Fine by me.' He replied. This wasn't happening, there was no smart reply. Just a simple fine. That bothered her.
But just as she was about to turn away he spoke. 'Remind me, is that with Evans or Hudson? Your relationships are kind of hard to keep up with.' She bit her lip and sat on one of the sun loungers.

'It's with Sam if you must know.'

'Still wearing the piece of tin he gave you?'

'Yes I am.'

He tried to let it go but he couldn't, she drove him crazy. 'I think it's funny how you told me you wanted this year to be about you. You told me that you weren't ready for a relationship and then I'm gone for two weeks and your with Lady lips.'

'I wasn't ready for a relationship with you Puck. It hurt too bad.'

'You think it doesn't hurt me seeing him with you.' He asked. 'Cause it does.'

She bit her lip once again. 'My plan was never to hurt you Puck.'

He hummed in disbelief.

'Hey, while your here can you help me with something in the pool house.'

'Sure thing Princess.' He said letting her lead him into the pool house. She locked the door behind him and before Quinn had fully thought about what she was doing she closed the space between them and kissed him.

Puck was obviously shocked. They were just arguing and now they were making out in the pool house. He quickly kissed back and backed her against the wall, and he lifted her right leg up and she wrapped it around him pulling her closer.

Neither of them thought about what this meant, all they cared about right now was each other and the way their bodies seemed to fit with each other perfectly.

Pucks hand found its way to the blondes and removed the ring from her finger placing it on the side on the table next to them. The thought of that ring being near him when they were together drove him crazy. His lips were soon on her neck when she spoke.

'Puck what are we doing?'

'I think we're making out.' He teased before kissing her lips again. Her instinct was to push him away but the way his lips felt on her made her forget about everything. 'Puck stop.' She eventually said. 'This is wrong.'

'Then why does it feel so right? I bet your little boyfriends don't kiss you like that.' He was right. There was something about being with Puck that was risky and exciting and fun. With Finn and Sam it was safe and boring.
'Have they?'

'No.' She said lowly. 'I don't want to hurt Sam.'

'But you can hurt me?'

'Puck.' She said lowly. 'You know how I feel about you.'

'Do I? Because this is the first time we've talked since Beth was born. I told you that I love you and you didn't say it back.'

'You know-' she trailed off.

'I don't want to be your side piece Q. Call me when you figure it out, tell your mom I'll clean the pool some other time.' He said and walked out of the pool house.

She stood there stunned at the encounter, her taste of him still lingering on her lips. His touch still burned into her skin. The butterflies erupting in her stomach. She walked out of the pool house desperately trying to follow him.

'I love you.' She called out. He immediately stopped dead in his tracks reusing fo turn around in case he was imagining it. She walked to where he was standing and held his hand prompting him to face her. 'I love you. I have for as long as I can remember and I didn't tell you because I thought it would make it easier to let go of what we had. But it only made me love you more. I tried to date Sam again but I don't love him. I know I'm never going to love anyone half as much as I love you.' He looked at her. 'Please say something.'

His lips twitched into a smile. A genuine smile, not a smirk but a real smile. 'I have waited so long to hear you say that.' He grinned. He leant in to kiss her but she stopped him.

'I have my date with Sam.' She said, his smile soon faltering.

'Are you serious?'

She smiled at his jealousy. 'I'm going to tell him that things aren't working out.'

'And Finn?'

'We kissed once.' Quinn explained. 'I'll see you later.' She leaving, walking into the house. 'Clean the pool or you won't get your payment.' She said seductively.

—-

Quinn was back at her house with in an hour and Puck had just finished cleaning the pool.

'Hey.' She said sitting on a sun lounger.

'How was it?'

'He took it well. He knew that there was still something between us.' She explained. 'He was just glad that you didn't kick his ass.'

'I was close. But it would have violated by probation.'

'What does this mean for us? Because I'm not kissing you again unless you ask me something.' She teased.

'Quinn Fabray. Will you be my girlfriend?'

She smiled, and nodded. 'Yes.' It was a matter of second before their lips we're reattached.