Goodbye

'I don't get it.' Puck declared sitting in the choir room.

'You don't get a lot of things.' Santana teased, while filing her nails.

'Quinn has said goodbye to everyone but me.'

'Aww, has Puckerman still not gotten over his little crush on little miss perfect.'

'Shut up.' Puck frowned. 'She's even said goodbye to Mike and I have never even seen those two have a conversation.'

'Why don't you say goodbye to her?' Santana asked.

'That's not the point. She has said goodbye to everyone in this dumb club, people she hasn't even spoken to. Yet I'm the father of her kid and she hasn't even looked at me.'

'Grow a pair and ask her.'

'Maybe she just doesn't care about me.'

'You are such a pussy, just go up to her and talk to her.'

—-

Santana and Quinn were having a sleepover, the blonde was reading a magazine while Santana painted her nails.

'Puckerman thinks that you don't care about him because you haven't said goodbye to him.'

'Seriously?' The blonde froze.

'I mean, he kind of has a right to be pissed about it.
I mean you two had a kid together.'

'That's exactly why I haven't said goodbye to him.' She sighed. She closed the magazine and put her shoes on.

'Dude! Where are you going?'

'To see Puckerman.'

—-

His mother let her in. She didn't know what she was thinking or what she going to say. She opened the door and found the boy laying on bed.

'Quinn what are you doing here?'

'You think I didn't say goodbye to you because I don't care?'

'That's what it seemed like.' He said standing up. They were standing three feet apart.

'I can't believe that after everything we went through in the past four years that you think I don't care about you. Do you wanna know why I haven't said goodbye to you.' She asked, he opened his mouth to speak but she spoke instead. 'Because it is too hard. I can't even begin to explain how much I'm going to miss you, how badly I wish that you were coming with me. Because when I think about not seeing you everyday it makes me not want to go and it makes me sick to my stomach knowing that we're going to be over two thousand miles away from eachother.' She paused as tears welled in her eyes. 'So if you think that I didn't say goodbye to you because I don't care about you as much as everyone else. You couldn't be more wrong. Because you mean more to me, you mean the most to me.' By this point she was trying not to cry and Puck was standing there in complete and utter shock. 'So there, there is your goodbye.' She turned around to leave but Pucks voice held her back.

'Quinn wait-'

'What?' She whipped around.

Puck didn't say anything, he closed the space between them and put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her deeply. Quinn quickly responded to the kiss by draping her arms on his shoulders and his hands moved to her waist about bought her closer.

'I'll come with you to New Haven.' He says once they pull away.

'Puck you can't give up your future for me.'

'You are my future.' He said. 'As long as I'm with you I don't care about anything else.'

'Puck-'

'I want to.' He insisted. 'And I want you.'

'I want you too, so much.' She smiled and kissed him again.