Twice

They say that lightning never hits the same spot twice. You'd think it would be the same rule about teenage pregnancy's. But here she was. Eighteen years old, a high school senior, In the doctors office looking at her baby on the screen.

What was she gonna do? She hadn't told Puck yet. They weren't even together. They had a slip. It was a bad idea for those two to be alone together, add in the grief of missing Beth. Two lonely teenagers...it could only ever end bad.

'Have you thought about what you want to do? If your thinking of termination-'

'No.' She blurted out before she could really think about it. 'I'm keeping it.'

—-

Meet me at the lake in twenty minutes. - Q

She quickly texted Puck and walked to the lake. She didn't know what to do. She got there and sat on the bench. She fiddles with her rings and bracelets, she always does it when she's anxious.

'Are you okay Q?' He asked walking towards her and sat next to her.

'I-I.'

'Hey, you can tell me anything.' He said softly.

She looked at him and remembered all the reasons why she loved him. It was impossible to look at him without feeling the love she feels for him.

'I'm pregnant.'

His eyes widened. 'What? How?'

'The usual way.' She replied stifling a laugh.

'I know that but.' He paused time gather his thoughts. 'We were safe this time.'

'We've had sex twice and I've ended up pregnant both times.' She states. 'I think that the universe is trying to tell us to not be together.'

'What if it's telling us the opposite? What if we're meant to be together and meant to be parents. It's like fate or something...soulmates.'

'Do you really believe that?'

'I do.'

'Me too.' She smiled as she linked their fingers together.

'We're in this together. Always and forever.'

'Puck.' She said lowly. 'I want to keep it. I can't go through what happened with Beth again.'

'I want to keep it too.'

She kissed him on cheek, but as she was about to pull away he put his arm around her and kissed her on the lips.

'Ask me.' She said as they rested their forehead on one anothers.

'Ask you what?'

'I want to do it right this time. Ask me to be your girlfriend?'

He smiled. He was going to do one better. He took a ring box out of his pocket. He had bought the ring for her when she was pregnant the first time but never found the time to give it to her. He was going to give it her, because the thought of him still owning the ring made him nauseous. He got down on one knee. 'Will you marry me?' He asked.

'You are crazy Noah Puckerman.'

'Crazy for you.' He smirked. 'Marry me?' He asked once more.

'Yes.' She smiled, she watched as he put the ring on her finger. It was a simple ring with a small diamond. Every thing she ever imagined in a engagement ring. She put her hand on his cheeks and kissed him.