Surprise visit

Quinn was on her way back to her apartment after a late study session. Mid terms were kicking her ass and she spent nearly every waking minute in the library. She was shaking with the amount of coffee she had drank and would be lucky if she even got two hours of sleep before repeating her day over and over again.

She's with her roommate and they're walking down the corridor to reach their apartment.

'Do you see a guy sitting outside our door too?' Kacey asked.

The blonde furrowed her brow and saw a familiar looking boy sat outside the door.

'Puck?' She eventually asked. The boy perked you and looked at the blonde. He offered a weak smile.

'The guy who knocked you up in high school.'

'That's the one.' The blonde nodded.

'I'll leave you two alone.'

'Puck what are you doing here?' She asked looking down at him. He's avoiding eye contact which backs her stomach flip because she knows somethings wrong.

'It's my dad.' He said lowly. 'He had another kid. He goes to McKinley. His name is Jake.'

'H-How did you find out?' The blonde asked sitting on the floor next to him.

'Schuester called me.'

'Do you want to meet him?' She asked.

'What do you think I should do? You've always been good at pointing me in the right direction.'

She smiled. 'I think you should. It's not Jakes fault that your dads a dick. He went through exactly what you did and it might give you both closure.'

He nodded. 'I don't want Beth to end up like me and Jake. Having secret siblings appearing out of no where because her dad couldn't keep it in his pants.'

She smiled again and put her hand on his. 'Then settle down. Find someone who you love with every fibre of you being.'

He looked at her and smiled. 'I already have, she's right next to me.'