Open up

Her doctors and her mother insisted on her going therapy after she gave Beth up for adoption. She hates every second of it. She doesn't need therapy. She isn't crazy. She's lost.

Her therapist was nice enough. She was a woman in her thirty's with mousey brown hair that was always held in a neat bun. Her name was Amanda.

Amanda knew that Quinn was putting up a front in her meetings. The blonde loved to pretend that everything was okay.

'So the father of your child, are you close?'

Quinn flinched and her breathing hitched as he was mentioned. 'N-No were not close.'

'Have you ever talked to him about the loss of you baby?'

'My baby isn't dead.' Quinn says harshly.

'I know Quinn.' Amanda nods slowly. 'But have you talked to him?'

'No and I don't plan too.' Quinn sighed. 'Besides he's to busy having sex and being reckless to care.'

'Have you ever thought that maybe he does that to distract himself from the grief he feels about missing Beth?'

She scoffed. 'No. He's always been like this.'

'Why is that?'

'I thought this was my session.' Quinn snaps. She really hates talking about Puck.

'Maybe you should talk to Noah.'

Quinn's eyes narrowed. 'I never told you his name is Noah. How do you know that?'

Amanda freezes. She sighs. 'I'm not meant to tell you this but he comes here too. He lies just as much as you do.'

Quinn bits her lip. She didn't know that.

'So, I'm suggesting that you two talk because neither of you are opening up to me. So maybe you'll open up to eachother.'

—-

At school the next day Quinn saw Puck at his locker.

You see, Quinn and Puck aren't all that different. They're both equally as screwed up, only Quinn is better at hiding it.

'We need to talk.' Quinn says walking over to Puck.

'Since when do we do that?' He asks closing his locker.

'That's the point. We don't talk. We've done everything else but we've never actually talked to each other.'

'Why now?'

'Because I know that you go to therapy.'

His eyes widen and he pulls her into a corner. 'How do you know that?'

'Because I go too.' She sighs.

'You do?'

She nods. 'But Amanda knows that I lie during my appointments and say that everything's okay. She suggested that if I don't want to open up to her then I can open up to you.'

'Are you ready to do that?' He asked warily. He knows that Quinn doesn't like opening up to people. It took him months to get her to talk to him and even then she was closed off.

'Not really.' She says honestly. 'But I trust you.'

'I trust you too.'

She smiles lightly. 'Wanna skip the rest of the day?'

'Definitely.'