Why?

Why was she so annoyed? Her blood was boiling and she was marching towards the boys locker room. Her feet were moving at their own accord. Santana had just informed her that Puck had told JBI that he got a vasectomy. She shouldn't care but she really does.

She hasn't spoken to him since the week after their baby was born. But now she was making her way through a locker room filled with half naked boys.

'Quinn what the hell is this?' Karofsky asked as she passed him.

'I don't know. It kind of looks like a penis, only smaller.' She teased and continued to walk. She finally landed found him, he was in a towel putting his jeans on.

'Quinn?'

'Is it true?' She asked pressing her hands on her hips.

'Is what true?' He asked.

'Hey Quinn.' One of the jocks said attempting to pull her close to him but Puck threatened him.

'Everyone out. Now!' Puck exclaimed and all the boys left. Leaving the two alone.

'Is it true you got a vasectomy?'

'Why do you care Quinn?' He turned away from her and put on his shirt.

'I-' She didn't know what to say. 'Don't you want kids?'

'I have one. I didn't exactly end well.'

'Puck-'

'We don't have to talk about this.' Puck said.

'I've said that I'm sorry for giving her up, but it was for the best. I really am sorry Puck.' She said, tears filling up in her eyes and threatening to spill out. He saw this and immediately wrapped her arms around her . 'I miss her so much.'

'So do I.' He said softly. The two stayed like this for a few seconds, he let her cry and he tried not to. 'It's not true.' He eventually said.

'What?' She asked looking up at him.

'I didn't get a vasectomy. I made it up so that Jew fro would leave me alone.'

She smiled. 'Did you lie about being in a deep depression over me?'

'I miss you Q. I've wanted to call you everyday but I wanted to give you space.'

'I've miss you too.'

'I meant what I said at the hospital.' He had told her that he loved her, she didn't reply.

'I know. I mean it now. I love you Puck. I was pissed about you getting a vasectomy because I was hoping that one day, maybe we could try again. Have another chance.'

'Me too.'